✦ chapter nineteen

19.
feel like sun on my skin, so this is love, i know it is, i know it sounds super cliché but you make me feel some type of way, this is falling, falling in love, yeah ❜ — this is what falling in love feels like, JVKE

 ❛feel like sun on my skin, so this is love, i know it is, i know it sounds super cliché but you make me feel some type of way, this is falling, falling in love, yeah ❜ — this is what falling in love feels like, JVKE

AOUMI AQUARIUM
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YOU AWOKE WITHOUT a weight on your shoulder ( certain productive days would curse you usually). Carrying out your average morning routine and saying your good mornings to your family, until you had seen the dress you wore at Vinny's birthday party and your parents cleaning up his gift's wrapping paper on the living room floor..that you're suddenly slapped with the after events of the party. You could still vividly feel yourself snuggling against Madara on his motorcycle. You figure he was too considerate to speak on it or even bring himself to push you away whilst he gave you a ride.

Sure, maybe everything was good between you and Madara. You're just exaggerating in your own mind, but what if you're not? You didn't mean to hug him so intimately. It's all you thought about when getting ready for work and even during your preparing for a little meeting with your idols. You're not sure if you ought to feel thankful or upset for not running into Madara this morning, but it's probably for the best that you didn't.

"Otogari. you're here early." A visible delight in your mood could definitely be spotted when encountering one of your favorable idols. Adonis was already at the Rhythm Link conference area, going over his appointments in hallhands. he lifted his eyes over to you, a glint of brightened bemusement in his amber irises.

"Producer, good morning." Adonis smiled, "I was actually hoping to find you along the way. How are you?"

Your hold on your bag tightened as your smile grew. "Great! I'm looking forward to a new day." You sat on the black leather sofa across him, "did I keep you waiting?"

"Not at all," Adonis shook his head, "to tell you the truth, I was..restless to talk to you again."

"..but you don't have to have a meeting with me to say hi or start up a chat." You assured, almost too passionately. Adonis lips parted as he processed your own words. "we could be friends too. right?"

"..Yes." Adonis smiled again, "that sounds nic—"

"What an endearing sight."

You felt shivers run down your spine as the deep voice behind you resonated knowingly. A hand rested atop your head and the figure stood behind the sofa you sat on. "Sakuma-senpai, hello." Adonis greeted.

"Good morning...!" Trying to peer up at him, you also try to defend this moment, "uh, i was just..."

"Don't mind me. I would hate to get in the way of two youngsters befriending each other." Rei spared you of any unnecessary explanation, smiling down at you with care and an obvious all-knowing opulence. He sat down besides you and put his hand to his lap as he spoke, "it's important to make connections with people. while it is efficient to keep it professional, there's nothing wrong to bond and frolic with our lovely hearts."