Chapter-2

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈❃❃❃❈⎯⎯⎯●

HIKARI LIPS PARTED IN SHOCK as she stared at the messy blonde hair and blue eyes that mirrored her own, Naruto

HIKARI LIPS PARTED IN SHOCK as she stared at the messy blonde hair and blue eyes that mirrored her own, Naruto. "Easy there guys, She's an ally of Naruto." Kakashi spoke up trying to diffuse the tension that had built up.

"But Sensei, she has the same mask as Zabuza's ally!" Sakura said unsure, "You're Sakura but look at the symbol on her headband," On cue all eyes looked at the headband tied around the arm of the black cloak she wore.

"A leaf headband!" Naruto exclaimed having escaped Hikari grip, "This is Hikari, and she is part of the Anbu Black ops of our village," Kakashi explained, "Giving out my name so casually, Hatake?" Hikari taunted, finally snapping out of her daze.

"Well you are going to be a part of our mission, introductions are in order don't you think?" Kakashi questioned, raising a teasing eyebrow, Hikari huffed before slowly removing her cloak and mask, revealing herself.

The woman, Hikari as sensei had called her, seemed to be around Kakashi's age, maybe a few years younger than him. She had mid back length rich brown hair tied in a ponytail, pale skin with aquamarine blue eyes.

Hikari wore a single purple-coloured, off-the-shoulders garment that showed her sleeveless turtleneck with a chest slit, underneath which she wore a fishnet, a modest amount of her cleavage being shown. The garment extended to halfway down her thighs, with her headband tied around her waist.

In addition to the fishnet worn underneath her clothes she also wore them over both the calves over her legs. She also seemed to have donned a pair of black finger gloves below the sleeve of her purple garment and shinobi shoes.

Sakura had to admit this new lady had style...And a chest too she thought mournfully.

"Woah you're pretty!" Naruto suddenly exclaimed, The woman's eyes widened before a soft smile graced her lips as she knelt down to his height, "Why thank you, you're pretty cute too, you know."

Naruto blushed in modesty as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Hehe, Thank you," Hikari chuckled in amusement, he might look like Minato but his behaviour was all Kushina...

"I'm Hikari Hyuga, The Captain of Team Kai from the Anbu Black ops," She introduced herself holding her hand out towards him, Naruto's eyes widened slightly, no one had ever subjected him to that extent of respect. This woman, not only was she not giving him an icy look like all the other adults except Old man Hokage, Kakashi-Sensei and Iruka-Sensei but she was also acknowledging him.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm going to be the greatest Hokage that ever lived, believe it!" Naruto exclaimed, grasping her hand, Hikari tightened her hold over his hand, her eyes widening with unshed tears.

"Still yapping about being Hokage brat, I wouldn't bet my money on it if even my life depended on it," Tazuna the bridge builder said coming out due to the noise, though unlike before this time he meant it light heartedly.