Chapter-5

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈❃❃❃❈⎯⎯⎯●

DAYS HAD PASSED AND SASUKE AND NARUTO had finally mastered chakra control, but it seemed Naruto overdid it because he was obviously out for the day when Hikari woke up

DAYS HAD PASSED AND SASUKE AND NARUTO had finally mastered chakra control, but it seemed Naruto overdid it because he was obviously out for the day when Hikari woke up. Deciding that the blonde needed the rest, Kakashi decided that the rest of them would go with Tazuna.

"Naruto pushed his body to the limit, overdoing it as usual. So he may not be able to move today at all." Hikari commented as she looked through the house at Naruto using her Byakugan.

Tsunami nodded and looked at Kakashi, "What about you, you're still recovering yourself?" She asked him curiously. "Why do I look wobbly?" Kakashi questioned jokingly as Hikari kicked him in the shin, "What he means to say is that he'll be fine," Tsunami sweatdropped.

"Come on, let's go." Tazuna ordered as they started walking to the bridge but as luck had it upon reaching there they found Tazuna's men laying on the ground.

"What happened? Someone was here, someone got to them." Tazuna exclaimed, startled as mist started closing in on them, "Sasuke, Sakura get ready." Kakashi commanded as the four of them covered Tazuna.

"Sorry I kept you waiting Kakashi. I see you still got those brats with you. That one's still trembling, pitiful." Hikari heard Zabuza's chilling voice say before four clones surrounded them.

Slowly and cautiously, using the mist to her advantage Hikari blended into the shadows. Patiently waiting for her opening, "I'm trembling with excitement," Sasuke said before he took down all of his clones. Soon out of the mist stepped out two figures, the demon and his lackey the mask boy.

"Well, well. I was right, it was all an act." Hikari stated as she stepped out, Zabuza glared at her before scoffing, "So you called for Back eh Kakashi? Hikari Hyuga, the blue sight of the Leaf, If I'm not wrong."

"Damn, looks like I'm quite famous huh?" Hikari mumbled sarcastically as the familiar feeling of blood rushed into her eyes, prouding the nerves near her eyes as her pupils dilated. "Byakugan!"

Sakura gasped as Sasuke's eyes narrowed, " Hikari-sensei you eyes," Sakura exclaimed pointing to Hikari's Byakugan. "Relax, it's just her Byakugan," Kakashi told them.

"The Hyuga clan, my mother's clan, possess the Byakugan. It allows the carrier to see things that can't be seen by normal eyes." Hikari explained as Zabuza chuckled, "You leaf Ninja truly have no shortage of Dojutsu do you?"

"So I guess all that about being a tracker ninja protecting his village was just a bunch of bull." Tazuna stated, referring to their previous encounter. "They look pretty chummy to me. I'd say they've been pulling scams like that for a long time." Kakashi concluded.

"He's got some nerve facing us again after pulling that trick." Sakura complained, "And hiding behind that mask, who does he think he is fooling?" Kakashi questioned, "You're one to talk." Hikari hissed deadpan.