Chapter-6

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈❃❃❃❈⎯⎯⎯●

DISBELIEF WAS ALL THAT HIKARI FELT as she stared at the scene in front of her, Haku the boy in the mask had just thrown himself in front Kakashi's attach in order to save the stupid and worthless life of Zabuza a bastard who was laughing at his sa...

DISBELIEF WAS ALL THAT HIKARI FELT as she stared at the scene in front of her, Haku the boy in the mask had just thrown himself in front Kakashi's attach in order to save the stupid and worthless life of Zabuza a bastard who was laughing at his sacrifice.

In her line of work Hikari had seen many people make sacrifices but this was just unbelievable, she then noticed that Kakashi was struggling, squinting her eyes Hikari realised that Haku was holding onto Kakashi's hand and Zabuza was raising his blade to strike.

Eyes wide using all the chakra she had recovered Hikari slammed her hand on the ground, "Water style: tentacle wrap," A bunch of water tentacles shot out grabbing onto Kakashi and Haku pulling them away from Zabuza.

The tentacles vanished as Kakashi laid Haku on the ground, closing the dead Haku's eyes, Naruto once again tried to charge at Zabuza but Kakashi angrily stopped him. She knew where he was coming from.

At the time Hikari was just probably 13 so she didn't get the details but this was exactly how one of Kakashi's team mates had died, Rin, Hikari remembered. She too had thrown herself infront to Kakashi's attack, Hikari felt her mouth go dry as Kakashi's eyes flashed with pain.

"Naruto! Over here! Naruto! So you and Sasuke are all right?" Hikari heard Sakura yell. Before she ran past Hikari and Kakashi. Honestly Hikari wasn't paying attention, Zabuza ran at Kakashi with the intent to kill only to be kicked in the face by Kakashi.

Kakashi then beat Zabuza and Hikari realised that at this point Kakashi was toying around with him. Naruto ran towards Hikari, "You ok sensei?" Naruto asked her, Hikari mustered up a smile, "I'm good."

"Sasuke..." Naruto trailed off with despair evident on his face before Hikari could say anything. They were distracted by the sound of kunai, looking up Hikari noted that Kakashi had made both of Zabuza's arms useless.

But all this was cut short, Due to the grand entrance of a shrimp otherwise known as Gato, "Did quite a job on you, didn't he, Zabuza? You look like yesterday's sashimi. I must say I'm disappointed." Gato said and standing behind him were thugs.

"Gato, I don't understand. What is all this? Why are you here? And who are these thugs you've brought with you?" Zabuza asked him, and it turned out that Gato had double crossed Zabuza after he deemed that Zabuza was too expensive.

Gato then walked up to Haku's body, "That reminds me, you little punk. You grabbed me and nearly broke my arm! I've been meaning to repay you for that." He kicked Haku's body, "Huh, I only wish he was alive to feel it."

"Get away! Get away from him, you scum!" Naruto yelled and started to run over but Kakashi caught him and restrained him, "Hey stop! Use your head." Kakashi told him.

"Well, what about you, Zabuza? You gonna let him do that?" Naruto questioned him. "Be quiet, you fool. Haku's dead. What does it matter?" Zabuza questioned.