CH-16 So, now I like two people great :( !!

Percy POV

My head was spinning, my heart was pumping. I choked out "where am I?" I heard a soft giggle to my left my eyes fell on a blond boy with tan skin and heavenly blue eyes, I am usually good at hiding my blush and delivering some line that makes the other person blush. But you see his face, his eyes I couldn't do that he was as handsome as Piper was gorgeous, anyways I somehow controlled my blush and said "still haven't answered my question. don't know yourself or enjoy what you see?" I asked with a smirk, now it was his turn to blush. He stuttered out "You...you are in the in...infirmary." I smirked and he continued "Common you need to meet the camp director, Chiron." I got up and stretched a bit "Okay, but at least tell me your name." I asked with a wink he blushed harder and replied "I...I am Will Solace!" "and the infirmary of which place am I in?" he smiled and said "welcome to camp half-blood!" I was confused by the sudden burst of confidence in him as he ushered me out of the infirmary "so...half-blood what is that?" He smiled at me and asked, "didn't your mom or dad ever tell you about your other parent?" I stopped dead in my tracks, Will looked at me and said, " Are you alright?" I tried to keep a poker face and said "My mom died when I was 12." "How?" will ask and immediately clapped a hand on his mouth, he knew he had touched an open wound, my face broke into a scowl, and I said "my stepdad h...he" my voice wavered but I continued "he hit me and mother with a beer bottle after he got drunk! And, my mom didn't make it out alive!" Will hugged me as a lone tear escaped my eye "I am sorry" he murmured I smiled at him and nodded to change the subject Will said "I am afraid that our usual orientation film won't do then" I raised a brow "orientation film?" I asked "No" Will decided "well Percy you know you killed a Minitour, No small feat either. What You don't know is that great powers are at work in our lives. Gods-The forces we call the Greek gods-are very much alive and you are a child of 1 of them." "hold up!" I yelled, "you are telling me there is such a thing as god." "well, now!" Will started  "God-capital G, God that's a different thing. We don't need to go in the Metaphysical." "Metaphysical? But you just said-" "Ah, Gods plural, as in great beings that control the forces of nature and human endeavors, the immortal gods of Olympus. That's a smaller matter." he finished "smaller?" I choked on air. "Yup" Will said popping the P in the end. "Poseidon, Hera, Demeter, Apollo you mean them?" "Yeah, but try to be less casual with the names!" Will said frowning a little. "As you say sunshine." I flirted Will blushed 'why is this the only thing that makes sense I thought to myself. Will murmured, "Well that was easy." "Yeah, I am also surprised at how well I took to the news!" I sneakered, Will smiled and said, "want to hear a joke?" I surged and Will started "How did Poseidon greet the sea monster?" "How?" I asked, "Hey buddy, how is it Kraken?" Will replied, I gave a small laugh Will kept on telling me jokes while I was busy laughing my ass off. And that's when we heard a voice say. "Percy my boy you awake!" I followed the voice to its source to find a beautiful house with a porch wrapped all around it, a small table on one side of the porch, two men sitting across from each- other but both looking toward me, one of them was small and porky. He had a red nose, big watery eyes, and curly hair so black it was almost purple overall he looked like a cherub who had turned middle-aged in a trailer park so defiantly not Chiron the other one looked like I knew him from somewhere but as far as I could tell was Chiron, A girl with gray eyes and blond princess curls was leaning against the reeling scowling she was cute but not as cute as Will or piper I nodded and sat at a chair.

AN: Please don't kill me for shipping Percy X Will or Percy X Piper because some people have been P.M ing me because I don't have Percy X Annabeth.