Ch-20 what's wrong with the 3 brothers?

Percy POV

"She might be offended at that." I said because let's be honest you don't want the goddess of wisdom and battle tactics mad at you because someone called you stronger than her children Chiron nodded "Good you are not prideful like most of her children either." said Mr.D "Do you want me dead??!!" I groaned and Will gave a mischievous grin "Maybe?" but I could tell he was teasing me I gave him a little wink to shut him up and he did I then became serious and asked, "Chiron you said I have a stronger aura than children of Athena, but from what I have heard very few gods are stronger than Athena and since my dad is a god is it possible that my dad is one of the three brothers?" Mr.D stiffened, Will started fiddling with the hem of his shirt and Chiron smiled but I could see the hidden nervousness behind it. Chiron took a deep breath and spoke "that not possible you are most likely a child of Apollo or maybe even a child a goddess like Nyx or Styx." I heard Mr.D mutter "they are not good but at least better than what he said." and will mutter "I don't want him to be my brother!" "Oh...Okay," I said "Anyways, Will, will you give Percy a tour of camp?"  "Yes, Sir," Will said with a salute.

meanwhile, two Particular goddesses watched Percy and said in unison, "I wonder if I can adopt him."