I have a meeting with my great great-great-something grandpa, CH-28

Percy POV

I found myself sitting atop a small hill in a patch of golden grass, the golden warm sun shined upon me, but something about the grass didn't sit right, it was full of life yet the color of pure gold. Not to mention it was the only patch which was golden on the entire hill. After assessing the grass for a while, I finally looked up and my breath hitched. 

The only thing I could think was "Beautiful!"

It looked like a tapestry of gold, a vision simply divine, showing nature's canvas painted with hues, each more vibrant than the previous one.

Lush blades of emerald grass, dancing in the breeze, being caressed by sunlight that filters through the lush leaves of the few scattered trees. A symphony of colors, a vibrant display, where each petal and leaf seemed to be finding their own gentle sway.

Golden tendrils of grass, caressed by the gentle breeze as whistles and hums of the winds created a perfect symphony.

"Pretty neat, ain't it." A sudden deep and warm voice next to me caught my attention.

Startled I looked to my side to find a boy probably in his late teens or early twenties, with perfectly combed blond hair, radiant blue eyes, and a tan complexation. He donned a plain white tee, light washed jeans and a Louis Viton leather jacket. And may I say, dude was rocking it. But I was certain he was neither human nor a half-blood, that left a few possibilities. Then it clicked.

I smirked and he questioningly raised a perfectly groomed eye-brow.

"Indeed, it is quite neat lord Apollo!" I said as if it was no big deal.

Our beloved sun god almost took a steep back surprised, then he seemed to collect his thoughts and smiled an award-winning smile at me.

"I see, so our resident vine expert wasn't exaggerating. He told me you could recognize a god just by looking at them, but I didn't quite believe him." Apollo laughed.

"Pretty neat ain't it." I chuckled.

"Yeah, it is!" Apollo smirked. 

"You know you are just like him. He was also rather sharp and rather good at hiding his own pain." Apollo smiled a hint of sadness in his eyes. As he seemed to keep his happy mask on. I knew that feeling well and it's not a pleasant one. Yet my curiosity got the best of me. 

"Just like who?" I asked bobbing my head to the side. 

"Caravaggio, one of my favorite sons, and your great-great-great-something grandfather." Apollo smiled sadly at me. 

"WAIT!! MY WHAT!???!?"

A.N Sorry for the short chapter I'll write a longer one in near future.