CH-12 I fight a bull

Percy POV

I was outraged no one not even a half bull-man hurts my friends. I yelled "ground beef. over here" it let out a roar "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and charged at me as the rain-drenched me I got a boost of adrenaline I dodged and started slashing with the dagger that Mr. Mc lean had given me but it managed to hit me square in the chest with the back of its hand, I flew in the air and landed on a tree's bark and the dagger flew out of my hand I regained my footing quickly and the half-bull, half-man charged full speed, his arms out to grab me I felt as if the time slowed down. My legs tensed I couldn't jump to either side to avoid the blow so I leaped straight up, kicking off from the bull man's head using it as a springboard turning mid-air, and landing on its neck not even a millisecond later, the monsters head slammed into the tree and I nearly fell off its neck and the creature surged around, trying to shake me I locked my arms around his horns. The rain now Heavier fell into my eyes. The monster shook himself around and bucked like a rodeo bull. He should have just backed up and slammed me flat. But then I realized that this thing had only one gear forward. so I put both hands around one horn and pulled it back with all my might and snapped the bull-man flung me through the air I somehow managed to land on my feet the creature charged screaming in pain without thinking I rolled to my side and plunged the horn into the beast's chest and it let loose a roar of agony and crumbled into gold dust as the power left my body, and I realized we were being watched by a group of teens and preteens who were looking at me in aww I wanted to yell at them for not helping but I passed out as I opened my mouth.