CH-15 tattoo(I don't know what to name the chapter so going for this)

(time skip brought to you by Cronos times about 3 days later) 

                                                             Will POV

I was changing Percy's bandages, and to say I was fanboying a little would be an understatement I was squealing when Chiron told me I would be the one who will be looking after Percy because he didn't want girls *cough Annabeth cough* near him. I finished the bandages on Percy's arms and slowly lifted Percy's t-shirt to change the bandages on his waist I was blushing  like crazy, I mean can you blame me he is so f***ing hot when I finally noticed something I could have sworn wasn't on his waist yesterday it was a tattoo I was a huge white pearl with sun rays surrounding it, a peacock feather and a green vine entangled the pearl and a huge hearth fire as the base for this weird yet super cool tattoo. after a couple of minutes passed and Percy started to open his eyes and groan and immediately I covered my blush with a serious expression and started looking at the reports, he choked out "where am I?" I giggled and looked at him, his eyes landed on me, maybe it was just my imagination but I could have sworn that he was blushing when he looked at me.