Chapter 15

Yay school is over!!! I don't know if you guys are out of school, but I hope you guys have a great summer! Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

***(Ash's POV)

I mentally facepamled myself after my mom asked me where my backpack was. Of course, May, being the little sneaky brat she is, almost instantly thought it was a good idea to walk to Serena's house tomorrow and oick uo my backpack. And of course my mom agreed. I know the only reason May suggested that was so she could aee Serena's house.

"Yay, we get to go over to Serena's tomorrow!" May cheered as she ran up the stairs.

I just rolled my eyes and huffed as I made my way to my room. Deciding to send Serena a message, telling her I was going to oick up my packback tomorrow. It didn't take long before she texted back.

Serena: Bring May!

As uf she didn't know already.

Me: I would have to anyway.

Serena: Great, maybe we could do something fun.

Me: That'd nice.

It took her a while to answer before her text arrived.

Serena: See you tomorrow, bye!

Me: Bye.

It's funny how even those little texts can make me so happy. But that's normal...right?

"Ash, helo me with my math homework!" May dashed into my room, with a pencil and paper.

"Uhh, sure, but I'm not very good at math." I warned her. She shrugged and smacked the paper on my desk.

"Help meee!" She ouffed up hwr cheeks and closed her eyes. She looked so adorable, it was almost impossible to say no to that cute face.

"Okay okay, what problem is it?" I chuckled and walked over to my desk.

"The problem is that you like Serena, but you won't tell her." She smiled at me.

I sighed, sge was obviously joking, "Seriously, what's the problem you need help with?" I asked once again, getting a bit irritated.

May just rolled her eyes at me and took the piece of paper off the table. "You know, think she likes you too. What can you lose if you tell her you like her?"

"That's easy for you to say, you're just a little kid." I ruffled her hair, causing her to scrunch uo her nose. "I could ruin our friendship..I don't want that."

"So you do like her!" She screamed. I quickly covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shut up, if mom hears I won't here the end of it!" I shushed her up. "If you don't need any help then get out." I demanded.

She smirked, "Well, I don't need any help, but clearly you do!" She teased me, "I'm going to help you tell Serena your true feelings!"

"You do that," I mumbled as I pushed her out of my room. "Do me a favor and just keep your mouth shut." I closed the door as I shoved her out of my room.

"May never gives up!" She pounded on my door, "You'll thank me later!" The little brat screamed and thankfully left.

The only problem is that knowing May, she won't give up easily. There's only one thing to do, I have to pay her in order for May to keep her mouth shut!

****(morning)

"Good morning my adorable and cute little sister!" I cheerfully entered May's room. "What would you like for breakfast? Cereal? Eggs and bacon? Orange juice?"

May pulled the covers over her head, "I don't know what you, but go away!" She yelled.

"Oh come on May, I know! Do you want some chocolate chip pancakes?" I pulled the My Little Pony covers off if her. And opened the My Little Pony curtains from her window. "Get uo May, you don't want mom to get mad at you, now do you?"

"Shut up, it's a weekend anyway, mom lets us sleep in late." She oulled the covers, but I wouldn't let her go back to sleep.

"Do you want to play tea party?" I suggested, "I cab even wear one of those kimono dresses you always want to make me out on!"

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked me, rubbing her eyes.

I faked a happy smile, "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine!"

"You're making it too obvious that you want something." She crossed her arms.

"Yeah, you're right.." I looked down at my feet. "It's just that, don't say anything to neither mom or Serena about me liking, you know who.."

"Why wouldn't I? Mom seems like she likes Serena, so why would she not want you and her to start dating." May had a good point, but I don't even know what I feel towards Serena. Maybe I just feel very close to her since she helped me study for math. "Anyway," May got off the bed. "I want to see my big brother have a girlfriend!"

"What if I don't want a girlfriend?!" I threw a pillow at her, which was by my side.

"Oh please! Every guy at your age wants a girlfriend." She exclaimed.

"How would you know that?!" I screamed back.

"CHILDREN, KEEP QUIET, I'M ON THE PHONE!" I practically jumped as I heard my mom scream at us both from down stairs.

"Sorry!" We both said in unison.

As uf a light bulb was turned on, in May's head, she spoke up, "Hey, lets go to Serena's house."

"By let's you mean, me, no wat am I taking you!" I glared at her.

"Really, lets ask mom then!" She stuck her tongue out at me. She tried to run past me and out of her room, but luckily I catched her, befire she annoyed mom.

"Okay, fine I'll take you, but uf you say single word abouy me liking anyone, you will pay!" I warned her.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." She oushed me out of her room. "Now get out so I can change." Maybe as I 'waited' I could leave May and- "Don't you dare leave me Ash Ketchum!"

"Hurry up then!" I rolled my eyes, as she closed her bedroom door.

I waited for what seemed like forever. "Okay, lets go!" She cheered and ran down the stairs. We told mom we were going to Serena's house and walked out the house. The walk towards Serena's, I couldn't helo but notice May wearing a pink, My Little Pony, shirt, with black shorts and pink shoes, she was even caring a pink, My Little Pony, purse.

"May, I swear, you have way too many My Little Pony things." I sighed, as we got out of the house.

"You're just jealous because if people knew you watched it, they would make fun of you!" She laughed.

"I only watched it once, and that was because you forced me!" I defended myself.

She huffed, "Yeah you watched it once, but watched like 50 episodes."

"I did not!" I glared at her.

"Yes you did" she glared back.

"Look we're at Serena's house," I tried to change the subject.

"Yay, now lets go tell her how you truly feel!" She started to run.

"May you promised-"

"What? I can't hear you!" She screamed at she knocked on the door.

I catched up to her, panting a bit, "Don't tell Serena that I-"

"Don't tell me what?"

AN:
I wanted to make this chapter more humorous so I hope you enjoyed it :D