𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

The massive high school here towers above all the other buildings in this bustling urban area. It's like the school stands at the centre of the entire world.

Hope's Peak Academy.

It brings in top students from every field imaginable; a government-funded school of privilege. If you come here and manage to graduate, you'll be set for life. At least, that's what they say.

With hundreds of years of tradition, the school sends its best of the best into the work force every year. It was built to raise hope in the nation's future. Which makes "Hope's Peak" a pretty fitting name.

To attend the school, there are two things that you must have.

One, you have to already be attending high school. And two, you have to be the very best at what you do.

No ordinary student could enroll here. The only way is if you're scouted by the school itself.

And standing there at the gate of the ultimate school filled with the ultimate students?

You.

Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Empath. What shall you accomplish? Who will you meet? It's a confounding mystery. The question is..

Are you ready?

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐..

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%
███████▒▒▒

100%
██████████

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍! 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚠..

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

└─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┘