Chapter 20

*SEASON TWO BABIES! IM SO EXCITED*

"BABE." RAFE CALLED from the room. he looked around the room hoping to find his girlfriend. he had been sleeping and hadn't noticed she hadn't been in bed.

"sorry, i was in the bathroom." Olivia walked out of the bathroom drying her hands on the shirt Rafe had given her. he sat on the bed an arm behind his head leaned on the headboard no shirt on, might she add.

even though she had seen it many times it always made her blush. "you weren't here when i woke up." a little cute frown appeared on his face.

"i know, i didn't think you would be up so i tried to leave as quietly as possible, it didn't work." She looked down with a slight frown.

"why are you still over there?" she looked up to see him arms wide with a small smile on his face.

she walked up to the bed as she got closer he lifted the blanket and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her to him, she let out a yelp as she ended on top of him.

he laughed at the expression on her face. "Rafe!" she slapped his chest lightly. "i'm sorry." he let out still laughing.

she paused moving from his hold to sit on his lap. he placed his head in her neck and wrapped his arms around her.

"i'm just trying to lighten the mood you know?" he let out clearing his throat. "yea." she looked down to her lap only for him to pull her chin up.

"everything's going to work out okay? my da-"

"you can still turn yourself in rafe-"

"no if I do that then they'll take everything from me baby, they'll take you from me. my dad he's gonna fix this okay?"

"no." she shook her head. "when they find john b and sarah-"

"babe, it's too late okay? they've been gone for too long and nobody has been able to find them-"

"doesn't matter they're are no bodies so they are still alive, sarah is still alive." rafe nodded.

"okay babe."

she shook her head at him. "you don't listen to me."

"what are you talking about?" he furrowed his brows looking to her.

"you probably think they're dead, you think your dad is trying to help you when he's only making everything wor-"

"no." he stated. she went to speak again, but he held a hand up keeping her quiet. "no."

she paused remembering the countless of times he had done this instead of facing the situation he had put himself in with his father.

she was afraid they would take Rafe from her she couldn't let that happen, she would do anything to prevent that from happening.