° Chapter Twenty-One °

Everything happen in a flash that Predacon let loose of Ratchet's throat when he was suddenly electrocuted as he scream out in pain as he clench his chassis and tighten the grip as Ratchet drop to the ground and cough out energon.

The medic weakly look up to see the Predacon screaming loudly and roared in such agony that he shake his head as if he had such an extreme headache.

Ratchet then hear a thud beside him and when he saw who it was. His optics opened wide and quickly attend to check on the condition of the culprit. “Michael?!”

“Ugh... Ratchet..? Are you..alright?”

He asked as his eyes blink thrice and adjust his view from getting blurry. Ratchet aid Michael up as he's back on his feet but wobbled a bit. “What..what did you do?”

“I.. don't know but...whatever I did, I think I shocked him..”

“You what-”

Ratchet paused on his words when he finally take a good look at Michael's condition. He gasped of what he saw. “R-Ratchet? Why are you looking at me like that?” Michael asked nervously. He didn't liked how Ratchet was staring at him with wide optics.

“Michael...y-your back..”

“What do you mean..?”

Michael decide to take a look on what's his back and it was his turn to gasp. He saw wires. Long cable wires poking out from his back or more like they were fully out. Standing up like how Soundwave's tendrils are.

“What?!” He panicked as he wriggle his body and the wire moved to the momentum. Swinging side by side when he wriggled. “Oh my god..“

He looked at Ratchet as he was overwhelmed and is abruptly washed over by mood swings. He started to tear up, “R-Ratchet what's wrong with me? It's scaring me..”

Whatever had affected him earlier, instead of being nauseous and dizzy. It is now giving him mood swings.

He was astounded by Michael's respond as he didn't know what to do either. But he quickly remembered the moment they were in and looked at the Predacon. He seems to be recovering by the damage that Michael caused.

Ratchet stepped in front of Michael, hiding him away from the Predacon sight. As the Predacon recovered by the control shocked given by Michael, he got up and stared at the medic who is on one knee while his arms are indicating he's hiding something, someone.

The medic quickly spoke to remove the Predacon attention on what had happened earlier. He was afraid he'd strike Michael when he find out that he was the cause of the damage earlier.

“We follow the trail that day with the desperate hope that it would lead to an energon mine. We had no idea we would find Shockwave's laboratory” He said while Michael who is behind Ratchet is calming himself down and regain his focus.

“The coincidence barely seems plausible”

“Because it wasn't a coincidence! Energon was clearly planted to lure us there by Megatron”

“Hmn, why would my league wish to destroy us?”

“Having just been on the receiving end of your might. One theory sprints to mind, Megatron fears you. Any like you”

Just after rethinking what the medic had told the beast. He growled aggressively and left the two as he was in a search for his Master, Megatron.

Ratchet sigh in relief now that Predacon is the least of their concern as he checked on Michael. “Michael? It's okay, I don't think it's harming you in any way although it is best to check it up once we're back in the base”