° Chapter Twenty-Seven °

It's been two days since the victory for the Autobots and the defeat of the Decepticons, with that being settled. There's another problem.

The Autobots are still staying on Earth due to not just this threat creeping upon humankind but these odd energy signals appearing from the same coordinates, which kept switching off and on.

As much as they want to return home, they know they can't leave this threat unattended and as well to solve mystery energon signals.

After the accident with Agent Fowler had with the Bonnie animatronic, he's be recovering ever since. The injury wasn't that severe fortunately, however, it was still a best choice to let him rest fully to recover back completely.

In those two days, Michael has been in deep thoughts of the animatronics. Many unanswered questions lingering around his mind. But he knows that the answers that may soon answer his questions will be a long way to go, or so he thought. Or one, an answer that won't satisfy him.

After clearing his argument on doing this mission on his own, he'd still get some support from the Autobots and others. Now, he's going to start to make further progress that will result in endangering himself.

If only he knew what the outcome would cause for the others.

Michael decide to get a break from his overthinking mind and quietly head outside and take a breather. Relishing the fresh and calm air with the wind gently blowing by.

With everyone occupied, he was all alone outside gazing at the sky. The sun was setting beyond the horizon, the warm and hue of orange and yellow was fascinating.

He let out a long and heavy breath as he found a large stock of boxes outside and he lift himself up to climb over and crawl on top of it before sitting himself in a comfortable position and looked back up at the shimmering sky.

He nudge himself off closer to the edge of the box and shift his legs over the ledge and swing side by side. Silently enjoying the quiet and peace sunset. Nothing to think about and just relax and chill.

Although he decide to think a few of things that bothered him a lot. “If they are indeed my Dad's creations, I don't even know what to do..” He groaned, cratching his head and ruffling his head as he was overwhelmed with frustration.

“How come I never know about those animatronics? If I found out about the Funtime animatronics, how come not them? Were they another project for something else?”

He arch his back and lean backwards. When he did, he found pair of optics looking back at him just behind the box. He jumped and almost slipped off the edge only to be pulled away let him go when he's on the middle of the box.

“Uwah!”

“You scared me man!”

Michael clenched his chest and shake his head, it caught him off guard that it got him good. A laugh war earned from the culprit and he let out a pout.

“Sorry, didn't mean to scare you”

His partner said as he walk around the box and lean against the side of it. “You alright now?” He asked looking at Michael and meeting his eyes.

“Yeah, I am now. Just needed some time to think. Thanks for the concern, Smokey”

The Autobots smiled and nodded. Both of them then looked at the sky and watched the sun now replaced by the bright moon.

“You think those animatronics are on the move?”

“I'm sure they are, but since there's haven't any reports of them keeps me uneasy. I don't know where they're heading next but I have a feeling that it's related to me”