1

(The images above is very random, because yes.👍)
__________________________

Tanjiro was about to sell some charcoal at the town when his mother has spotted him and called out his name "Tanjiro!come here your face is covered in black!" tanjiro walks over to his mother and she started wiping the black things off tanjiro's face.

Kie's Pov:
"its okay if you dont go, its dangerous since there are snow falling you know" "ill only sell a little charcoal,plus its almost new year and everyone wants to eat till the bottom of their heart"tanjiro says...."thank you tanjiro.."i said to tanjiro before he walks off.

No one's Pov:
"I wanna go too!" hanako said, "nii-chan youre going to the village today right??" said shigeru happily,
"you two cant rest while tanjiro gives you a ride,because he wont pull the cart today." but- "no you cant walk as fast as tanjiro can"

"Oh!Takeo,could you perhaps chop a few trees?"
"ok i guess ill do it"

Tanjiro waved to say goodbye to them as he walks off to sell some charcoals,

Kie and his three kids Pov:
"be careful,and please come back quickly!" then the four of them also waved back
_________________________

'After tanjiro sell all of the charcoals, yay'

(also he refused to stay at saburo's home lol)

Tanjiro was now heading back at their house when he suddenly smelled something..he smelled blood.
He was now rushing at their home,not caring about the snow falling at his nose, when he had arrived he saw a man, a tall one in a white fedora hat, he was choking nezuko, tanjiro saw this and was now furious and ran inside their home and saw the others Dead laying in their own blood, he stayed focus on saving nezuko since she was the only one left alive, he grabbed the axe and was rushing to the man thinking about nezuko's life.

????? Pov:
A kid was about to attack me, and he was holding an axe, thinking he could hurt me with it.🙄

Nobody Pov:

While tanjiro was about to attack the man, he was shocked when the man disappeared and is worried about nezuko, "please dont kill my sister! Ill do anything! just dont hurt her please shes the only one i have left..!" tanjiro shouted not knowing where the man is. the man with a fedora hat reappeared infront of him and dropped nezuko on the layers of snow, "i wont kill her, if you become a demon and will promise to serve me." tanjiro is now nervous realizing that the man infront of him is a demon. Tanjiro is now rethinking of what he has done.he is now thinking if he should agree or not, he looked at an unconscious nezuko and agreed to the man just for nezuko to be spared.

????? Pov:
I scratched my wrist and now there is blood dripping out,"here drink my blood"..the boy was shaking and is taking to long."i dont have all day"

Tanjiro's Pov:
'I was scared of drinking this man's blood knowing that ill turn into a demo-'

Tanjiro was cut off when the man grabbed his mouth and opened it for the blood to drip out of his wrist to tanjiro's mouth, he forced tanjiro to swallowed it, and sadly he accidentally swallowed it because the man used his nails to make a scratch on the back of tanjiros neck.(double pain👏👏)
tanjiro is now in alot of pain which made him unconscious, ????? picked him up and called out a name called 'nakime' and a weird looking door appeared infront of him and went inside.

Camera man Pov✨:

Nezuko was now waking up, still in a pile of snows, remembering everything that happened to his family. "Tanjiro!!" she called out his brothers name making sure that hes okay and still alive, when suddenly a man appeared infront of her, "you must be the survivor, im sorry about your loss,i already have buried them in the back of your house my name is giyu tomioka.." said giyu not showing any sight of emotions "wheres tanjiro?! wheres my brother?!" she shouted very loudly,"i have buried your family members and i do not know their names, you can check them if you want.", "..yes thank you,but one of them got took by a demon..!" "then can you tell me what your other family member looks like that survived then?and what does that demon looked like?" "my brother have a long burgundy hair,he had two earrings and the demon had red eyes and has a white fedora hat.." nezuko said looking upset when.. "wait you're a demon slayer right?! can you help me be a demon slayer too? I would like to avenge my family and kill the person who killed them and took tanjiro."
nezuko said looking serious "head to mt.sagiri and find a person named urokodaki, tell him i sent you there." "t-thank you giyu-san" giyu waved goodbye to nezuko and nezuko also waved back, when giyu was heading back, he couldn't help but feel guilty inside, he was mad that he was late to save the family and one of them even got took away, he felt guilty and now was clenching his fists, he calmed down and remembered what nezuko said,

Giyu's Pov:
'i hope she still have time and take his brother back before its too late..'

guess what?It was already too late.

Tanjiro woke up not remembering what happened, he saw ????? sitting at a chair, "uhm..excuse me sir where am i..?" tanjiro said, "oh i see your awake tanjiro,dont you remember my name? i am muzan the demon king my child." said muzan grinning while tanjiro is confused "um okay muzan but where am i..?" asked tanjiro, "you are in my office, it is also can be called my room." "oh okay" tanjiro said while getting off the bed, "oh and by the way, since you're awake now, shall we meet my uppermoons?" "kay.." muzan called out nakime and they were now infront of the 'uppermoons' all of them were bowing to muzan, when suddenly uppermoon 1 speaked, "muzan-sama who is this child with you?" "he is my child,now you all better respect him since he is now your superior." all of the uppermoons looked at tanjiro in the eye and they saw that number. 'Uppermoon 0' everyone was shocked, even kokushibo was surprisingly shocked because someone was more powerful than him, "this is tanjiro, now introduce yourselves one.by.one" muzan said, uppermoon six was the first one to introduce, "my name is daki and this is my brother gyutaro we are the uppermoon 6." "im gyokko, uppermoon 5" "im hantengu uppermoon 4" "akaza, im uppermoon 3" "my names douma the uppermoon 2~" douma said sweetingly, and ofcourse akaza tried to restrain himself from smacking douma in the head, "im kokushibo the uppermoon 1."

Timeskip brought to you by my lack of sleep 😄🤗

After 2 months of training nezuko was finally at the final section, after one week of suffering and slaying some demons, the ppl who survived is now picking the ores for their blade, but there was this guy who already wants his blade, he shouted at the girl with a white hair beside her seems like her sibling they must be twins' he kept shouting that he want his own blade, the blade of demon slayers. Nezuko noticed of what he was doing to the girl, he was tugging the girl's hair while he keeps shouting for his blade "oi what are you doing to her, let go of her or ill crush your arm." nezuko said to the guy, but he still wont let go of his hand so nezuko was holding at his wrist while shes holding VERY hard that she actually almost broke his wrist and thats when he let go of his hand to her hair.

After picking their ore?- (i dont even remember if it was called an ore💀-)

Nezuko was now heading back to urokodaki's home, she had a very hard time walking all the way there because of the demons that she killed in the final section,after some time she finally reached urokodaki's home, she was greeted by urokodaki for coming home alive but not well-

After 15 days of waiting, a person named haganezuka was at the way to give nezuko her blade, after haganezuka reached urokodaki's home, she was surprised at the person who arrived,"i am the one who forged the blade that will be use by nezuko kamado." "ah yes, i am nezuko kamado!please come inside!" but bro wasnt listening instead he sat in the ground saying "this is the nichirin blade, i forged this💪" (also nezukos blade is almost the same as what tanjiro had in the origin kny but she had a different color here) haganezuka finally went inside the house👏
"alright try to pull out the blade from its scabbard" nezuko took out the blade from its scabbard and she was amazed at how it looked like, "the other name for nichirin blades is The Blade of Color Change, the blade changes color based on its individual owner." nezuko was still looking at the blade then it suddenly changes color to Ice Blue, the three of them were shocked at the color of the blade, "um this is ice blue right?" "yes it is ice blue nezuko" (ice blue is an ice color you can search it in google)

__________________________

I know this chapter is probably confusing💀 well i forgot some parts that happened in the anime and i was too lazy to put the other parts too, i have bad memories rn thats why i had to read the manga again 😍🔫

See yall in the next chapter 👩💅
(its gonna be the demons pov next)

1672 words