18

So since this chapter will be uzui, giyu and rengokus turn, it will be kind of similar to the chapter where tanjiro reveals his demon arts but instead kokushibo will also be here because why not?😀
________________________

Tanjiro was just taking a rest at his room, and it was currently 1:00 am.
(he slept around 10:00 pm after the fight with douma)
He then suddenly woke up, feeling of somebody watching him.

"Uhm.. I-is someone there..?"

He asked out of nowhere, also not receiving any response,

"Haha.. I should just go to sleep again.. I just need sleep.. Im probably just exhausted from the fight.."

Tanjiro laid back on his bed, shutting his eyes and going back to sleep until someone interrupted him.

"Aww.. I guess he didnt noticed me.."

Tanjiro opened his eyes and slowly looked over and saw.. Giyu?

"Ah-"

He almost screamed but luckily giyu covered his mouth.

"shh.. Be quiet tanjiro.. You dont want anyone waking up, do you?"

He slightly nodded his head, giyu then took his hand away from covering the bottom male's mouth.

"giyu-san why are you here.? Its too early.."

"I-.. I cant sleep at my estate.."

He lied to the male by giving a sad and embarrassed look.

'Is he lying..? But he looks so sad and embarrassed,.. so there's no way that he could be lying right.?'

"uhm.. Can I sleep with you instead if thats okay.."

"oh haha, Its okay, I actually dont mind sleeping with someone, come on get in here"

Tanjiro tapped the bed signaling giyu to come closer and sleep. Giyu silently walked towards him and laid on the bed, hugging tanjiro.

"Goodnight."

"Good night too giyu-san"

Then they both drifted to sleep.

(7 O'CLOCK ✨)

The sun has risen and shined through the both sleeping males as their eyes was starting to open.

"Good morning tomioka-san!"

Tanjiro said looking over at the still sleepy male

"mhm...goodmorning tanjiro."

Giyu said still sleepy when a sudden burst was heard making the two male open their eyes,

"Kamado my boy! its time to wake up-.. what are you doing here tomioka?"

"a-ah! Goodmorning rengoku-san! Well you see, giyu-san can't sleep so he went here and slept with me!"

"Oh I see. Anyways please get ready and eat since we need to go somewhere!"

"Where are we going?"

"me, uzui, tomioka and you was sent to a forest since alot of demons has been showing up in there! And we need to kill those demons before they harm any people!"

"Alright! Me and giyu-san will get ready now"

"We'll see you both at the front!"

"Hai!"

After their conversation, rengoku left and headed to the front where uzui is,

"So? What happened?"

"Tomioka slept with him."