11

Yayyy I have sore throat and a runny nose I just found it out right now🔫, im kind of getting better lol
______________________

After the battle with the uppermoon 6, tanjiro carried inosuke back to the butterfly mansion while the other 3 slayers are at the back, then uzui realized something.

"wait tanjiro why are you still in a kimono?"

"well the kyogoku house was destroyed when gyutaros last attack happened, and my clothes were also burned so i had to stick with this kimono, atleast its comfy"

The whole trip back to the butterfly mansion was quiet, when they reached the mansion tanjiro immediatley searched for shinobu, he found her talking with aoi.

"shinobu-san please take care of inosuke and the other three slayers, the three are wounded and inosuke was stabbed by the upper 6, i already healed the poisons and anything dangerous inside their body, i don't have the ability to heal their wounds so please take care of them."

Tanjiro placed inosuke in a bed and shinobu has already called the kakushis to bandage up the others.

"I need to go back, take care of yourselves."

Then he disappeared, going back at the infinity castle. He called out nakime, the biwa demon that controls the fortress. A door opened and he jumped in, he bowed down and looked at muzan.

"muzan-sama, the uppermoon 6, him and daki are-"

"Yes i know, and how did they die?"

"..The hashira killed gyutaro, and the other 3 slayers killed daki."

"you helped the hashira kill gyutaro am i right?"

. . .

"Am I Right?"

Tanjiro could feel that the man was getting mad, he was impatient. He know that he couldn't lie to him so he just told him the truth.

"..yes, i...did, im sorry muzan-sama."

"tanjiro, i don't want to give you a punishment because you have been obedient to me. But you helped our enemy, so you deserve one."

"..I will accept your punishment, muzan-sama."

"very well then."

Muzan grabbed tanjiro and called nakime, they were infront of a room, and it was very quiet. It was tanjiros first punishment so he was kind of scared of what could happen, muzan opened the door and the room was very dark, no one there and no lights at all. The door was the only entrance and the exit of the room.

"you'll be staying here for 3 days, Hope you enjoy your punishment."

Muzan said before leaving tanjiro in the dark room, he was kinda scared of the dark because it always reminded him of his family members, dead on their old house, laying in a pool of blood. Then that's where it started, he was hallucinating of his family members shouting at him, they were mad at him, he didn't know why they were mad and shouting at him but he felt a hatred aura coming from his dead family members, tears was going down at his face as he kneeled down on the floor, then suddenly they dissapeared. He saw some grass infront of him then he saw the hashiras, they were standing above him, looking at him in utter disgust and hatred. Then giyu spoke.

"Why are you here? You killed your sister and YOU still have the audacity to come here? Pathetic."

"W-what..? N-no i..will never kill nezuko!. what are you talking about?! I will never kill my one last family member!"

"oh yeah? Look at that way."

Sanemi pointed behind them, there laying nezuko dead, mitsuri was holding her in her arms, she looked at tanjiro and says,