22

Funny story, my dad saw me tapping alot on my phone because I was playing KrewEats, he said that my phone is gonna go broken cuz of the tapping lol
_______________________

(❗⚠️ THIS CHAPTER IS THE DAY BEFORE THEY WENT 'SOMEWHERE' AT CHAPTER 21, I SUGGEST TO NOT CAUSE ANY MISUNDERSTANDING ⚠️❗)

The sun has risen and tanjiro woken up early, he remembered that akaza is probably watching him from the cave so he sneaked out of his room heading to nezuko's room.
He opened the door and there she was still sleeping peacefully at her bed.

"Nezukoooo~"

. . .

"Psst.. Nezuko come on wake up I have some bad news.."

"Ehhh.. 10 more minutes.."

"..."
"Nezuko please, this is an emergency so wake up..!"

"W-what..? What do you need to tell me?.."

"Okay listen carefully.. Uppermoon 3, akaza is gonna be watching me for some days, I can't risk letting muzan-sama know that I'm immune to the sun so you might need to inform the others about this. Only tell master, the hashiras, zenitsu, inosuke and your little crush m'kay?"

"Okay- wait.. Did you just said 'little crush' "

"Yeah kanao"

"..onii-chan I swear."

"Pfft okay okay im gonna go now, I trust you to tell them to this k?"

"Okay"

Tanjiro left and nezuko stood up and changed her clothes and went out of her room to have breakfast.

(After breakfast yay)
(Also this will most likely to be nezuko's POV. Anyways, with nezuko)

Nezuko is currently heading to tomioka's estate to tell him the news that tanjiro told him to.
He reached the estate and saw giyu training.

"Giyu-san!!!"

Giyu looked at her and immediately putted back his blade into its scabbard.

"Do you need something nezuko?"

"Well yes! I have some news for you! Let's head inside and talk since it's kind of.. private."

Nezuko said the last word in a whispery voice.
They headed inside and talked about the news that nezuko was talking about.

"So what's the news?.."

"Well.. You see, onii-chan is being watched."

"..What?!"

"Shh..! You don't want him to hear you!.."

"Right.. Sorry"

"It's okay, just don't let him hear you"

"So the one that is watching him is a 'he'?"

"Yes. It's the uppermoon 3 his name was akaza, nii-chan said that he's gonna be watching him for some days, he won't be going out in the morning since he can't risk letting the demon king know that he is immune to sun"

"Him again."

"You know the uppermoon 3?"

"Yeah, me, uzui and kyojuro encountered him with the uppermoon 2 and tanjiro, he was showing them his abilities"

"Oh.. Well I need to inform the others too, bye giyu-san!"

"Bye bye"

Nezuko left his estate now heading to gyomei's estate.