21

UGH I DON'T WANNA GO TO FUCKIN HIGHSCHOOL BRO 😭
BUT I SADLY NEED TO BC OF MY PARENTS 😐
________________________

"Also nezuko,"

"Hm?"

"How did they rea-"

Tanjiro was cut off by a knock on his door

"Um, come in"

"Okay."

The door opened revealing muichiro.

"Muichiro-kun? Why are you here? Aren't you gonna go somewhere?-.. Oh."

Nezuko finally realized what muichiro said when she told them about tanjiro's situation.

"This is where I was heading."

"But I arrived first here than you?"

"I had to do something at my uh..estate."

He went to tanjiro's bed and also sat,

"So tanjiro, Where is this demon that your sister talked about?"

He said as he quickly switched his aura

"Uhm.. No need to kill him muichiro-kun, he's only gonna watch me for some days"

"Still.. He's like a stalker, stalking you. And you can't go outside in the daytime because of him. "

"It's okay. As long as the demon king won't know that I'm immune to the sun, I'll do it"

"..Fine. But, you need to let me cuddle with you or else I'm gonna find that demon by myself and decapitate his head with no hesitation."

"Fine you can cuddle with me, come here."

Tanjiro said as he opened his arms and muichiro immediately went for it and cuddled with him.
While with nezuko, there she sitting in the bed, witnessing some gay ass shit happening infront of her, this makes her miss kanao and also cuddle with her.

"You know what. I'll leave you two alone! Since you guys are making me a third wheel even if I'm not! I'm gonna go to kanao, bye!"

She said and left the room, the two just kept cuddling until muichiro took a nap while cuddling with tanjiro.
(Damn, kinda wish I was muichiro tbh.)

(Anyways, with uh..💀 shit I forgot. Oh wait. akaza! With akaza!)
(Fyi I actually forgot his name for 5 minutes straight. I'm actually not lying lmao 🤠)

*Basically Akaza's Pov before mui knocked on tanjiro's room*

Akaza is still watching tanjiro's room, he can't hear them from the inside but in the outside he can.
Nothing has still happened until he saw a person approaching tanjiro's room.

"Who the fuck is that person?"

The person knocked and then spoke up. He was shock hearing the person's voice.

"A guy?! He literally looks like a woman."

The person opened the door, went in, and closed it.

"It's already past afternoon, only a few time and I can get near tanjiro-sama's room."

(Also I forgot to say, when he comes near the butterfly estate he only goes near tanjiro's room since he's watching him and also gathering information since y'know, he's in a 'disguise' to 'gain trust' of the hashiras and also kagaya. And to gather information too ofc)

*Timeskip to sunset*

It's almost night and the sun is setting, akaza is preparing to go out of the cave and go near tanjiro's room.
The sun has finally set and akaza went out of the cave and hoped on a tree, the tree is very near tanjiro's room.