23

Damn this actually took a long time for me to finish 💀💀
__________________________

The four of them are walking to somewhere, nezuko's eyes had a blindfold on since where they were going are kind of a secret.
They were led by the kakushis throughout their whole trip.

(I HOPE THE INFORMATION WAS RIGHT I DIDN'T USE GOOGLE I ONLY USED WHAT I REMEMBER FROM THE MANGA 💀😭)

*Timeskip when they reached the village and talked to the uh the head? Idk anymore, just skip to where they we're heading to the hot springs 💀💅)

The four of them are heading to the hot springs to relax, when suddenly they heard scratching of the box.

"Nii-chan? Why are you scratching?"

"Can I come out? I don't sense akaza"

"Are you sure tanjiro-kun?"

"Ofcourse kanroji-san!"

"If you say so.."

Mitsuri opened the door and tanjiro immediately went out of the box, this made mitsuri jump a little.

"Are you okay kanroji-san?"

Tanjiro asked her, very worried since he saw how the woman jumped as he went out of the box where he was in.

"Ah! Yes! Yes! I just jumped a little since you immediately sprinted out of the box!."

"Sorry kanroji-san!"

"That doesn't matter now! We're already here at the hot springs!"

All of them looked at their front and saw the sign 'Hot Springs'

*skip to where they're walking at where the hot spring is cuz I don't know how to explain properly 🤠*

The four of them were at a separate hot springs, all male together and all female together.
Tanjiro and muichiro together, while nezuko and mitsuri together,
But when tanjiro and muichiro was about to step into the hot spring they noticed something on the ground.

"Is that a tooth?"

"Looks like it- oh! Genya's here too!"

There they saw genya plucking out his teeth one by one, tanjiro immediately rushed to him to stop of what he's doing.

"Who the hell-"

"What are you doing to your teeth?!."

"plucking them out?"

"And why are you plucking them out?"

"That's none of your business!"

Genya took his towel and wrapped around his waist, he left.

"I still don't know why he's plucking his teeth out.."

"Oh look there's an another tooth here, there's two now."

('Kay I'm getting lazy skip to where they're done chilling at the hot spring🙄💅)

The four of them are finally done chillin at the hot spring, they all decided to eat since it was already past lunch time and is starving,
They went to a restaurant and ate there, after they all ate they went exploring the village incase of a demon lurking in there. While they were exploring, they saw a house in the middle of the forest they decided to check it out to make sure that a demon is not hiding in there.
They opened the door and shocked to see alot of pots, the house was small but full of pots.

"There's nothing here but pots, alot of pots."

Nezuko spoke, and the others nodded they went out of the house and continue to explore.
While exploring, tanjiro Suddenly spoke up.

"There was a lot of pots in there right?"

"Yes, why?"

"That was the uppermoon 5, his name is gyokko"

"The uppermoon 5 is a pot?"

Muichiro asked with a very confusing tone.

"He was hiding, also he can go to any pots. Guess we need to battle him later night"

(He can go to pots to pots?🤔 I'm getting more and more forgetful 💀)

"Hm, oh look! There's a doll or a puppet?.. In the middle of the forest?"

"What would this be in the middle of the forest anyways?"

Mitsuri said when all of a sudden, an unknown voice was heard.

"Why are you here?!"

"Seriously?"

"Shut up!"

Muichiro dissapeared and reappeared infront of the unknown child.

"Listen here, you really need to respect your elders you know, especially us."

"Muichiro-kun that's enough!! He's just a kid!"

"Sorry but this little brat really need to learn how to respect his elders."

"Stop calling me a 'little brat'! I have a name!"

"What's your name then?"

Tanjiro asked the unknown kid,

"It's kotetsu!"

"Whatever. Oi little brat give me the key"

"No! Even if you ask for it I will never give it!"

"Key? What key?"

"The key for that puppet, now give it"

"I told you no!"

The two kept arguing and tanjiro sighed at what he was seeing.

"Alright kotetsu, can we please borrow the key for this puppet? If we break the puppet we promise to fix it, hm?"

"..."

Kotetsu stayed silent for awhile until he reaches for his pocket and gave the key to tanjiro's hand.

"I only gave the key because you look like him"

"Him?"

"The puppet."

"I mean.. He's right, tanjiro-kun kind of look like it"

"Yeah, nii-chan is almost like a younger version of the puppet"

"Haha.. I really do?"

Tanjiro replied and the others said 'yes' in sync.
_________________________

Hello yes it's finally done after alot of days passed.
Also about the next chapter, it'll gonna take a long time again since in Friday my mom is gonna go to her job and I have to take care of my 4yrs old sister everyday.

Tenk uuuu~~~
😘😻💅😜🤗🤭✨💕

916 words