8

Hope this chapter wont be cringe as hell 🙄
_______________________

After 1 week and 3 days of tanjiro being bored since muzan haven't sent him on a mission, he decided to hang out with daki, she went to her room but sadly she wasn't there, he went to muzan to ask him if he sent daki on a mission,

"muzan-sama did you sent daki on a mission?"
"hmmm no, why? Is she not in her room?"
"yes, she's not there."
"oh, she must be at the entertainment district then, she is an oiran there, she is at the kyogoku house, her name is Warabihime."

"thank you muzan-sama,"

After tanjiro thanked muzan, He went out of the infinity fortress and is heading at the entertainment district, after some time he finally reached the entertainment district, there was alot of people, and alot of shining lights everywhere. he was amazed at the place, but his goal was to find daki. he found the kyogoku house and asked if warabihime (daki) was there, the manager of the house was terrified when he said the name Warabihime, daki was an oiran but she kills people, mostly are womens that mess or annoys her.

The manager led tanjiro to a room where warabihime is, the woman knew that he was gonna get killed since she knew that warabihime aka daki was a demon, she then knocked on the door.

"Wa-warabihime oiran someone is here for you.."

"..let them in."

The lady know that she was mad and immediatley opened the door, since she doesn't like guests.

"hello daki!"

Daki realized this voice, it was tanjiro, he visited her in the entertainment district, but how? How did he know where she is?

"tanjiro-sama..what are you doing here? How do you know that im here?"

"well, you see i asked muzan-sama of where were you"

"oh i see..also, do you want to dress up with me?! I have some clothes that will probably fit you!"

"Oh sure! I would love to see the clothes that you have!"

While daki and tanjiro was talking to each other, the woman was listening behind the doors, she was shocked that warabihime didnt kill him,

'h-how did she not kill him?! Is he also perhaps a demon?!..'

The lady thought while covering her mouth, trying not to make any noise, she then walked away silently.

(with daki and tanjiro😋)

"tanjiro-sama are you done yet? I wanna see what you look like!"

"hai hai! Im almost done!"

After awhile he finally came out the clothing looked perfect and it actually fits him that it made him look like an oiran.

(here's what he looks like👇😍)