6

As i promised that im gonna update at saturday, well saturday's today in my country 👹💅
________________________

After tanjiro woke up from his sleep, muzan called him for a mission.

"hello tanjiro, would you like to go on a mission?"
"ofcourse muzan-sama!.."
"alright, this mission is very important and risky, but since you're the uppermoon 0 i believe it will just be easy. I want you to gather informations from the demon slayer corps, you can also be a demon slayer to make it more easier, you may go now."
"hai, muzan-sama"

Tanjiro stood up and suddenly dissapeared, he was now out of the infinity castle, it took him awhile to reach the place tho, he smelled wisteria, he was immune to sunlight but was he immune to wisteria too?

He smelled the wisteria knowing that his lungs would probably burn, but it didnt. He went closer to smell it again to make sure that he was correct, he hid his aura knowing that it would alert the hashiras, he went more closer and closer that it was now right infront of him, he ate and smelled one his lungs didnt burn, his mouth didnt burn, okay now he knows that he's 100% sure that he was immune to wisteria too.
He jumped at the fences spying on the hashiras he saw them having a meeting, so he jumped a little more closer to hear them, he was hiding too btw.

(After their meeting🌚)

After the hashiras left, he followed some persons that he knew was listening to their master, he first followed gyomei, then giyu, then rengoku, shinobu, mitsuri, uzui, obanai, sanemi, then lastly muichiro. He followed them based on who actually listened carefully.
(i know i putted every hashiras, well on what i meant is, the person listening very carefully to listening too but not caring about it, confusing ik but its my hc😃)

After tanjiro was spying on every hashira, he saw a girl that had a black hair with orange tips at the end of her hair, she was with another girl that also had a black hair with a butterfly clip on her right side.

He decided to talk to them since he knew that both of the girls cant decapitate him.

"hello!"

Nezuko flinched at the persons voice while the girl with a butterfly clip is shocked to see a demon at the sun. Nezuko turned her head to see the person behind her.

"o-onii-chan..?"
"nezuko we cant kill him hes the uppermoon 0!.."
"no no dont worry i wont ever hurt my sister and her friend"
"but..youre a demon, and how are you in the sun demons are supposed to burn in the sun"
"i know that, and im immune to the sun and also wisteria ^^"
"brother..you're really a demon, and aren't you suppose to follow the demon king's rules..?"
"ah well you see, he can't hear what im saying or even can't read what im thinking, the hashiras might be here soon since i accidentally let my aura slip oops"
"What?! Onii-chan you're in trouble! You will need to go now!"
"haha i dont need to run away nezuko, it takes alot to kill me"
"oh..okay if you say so.."
"oh and who's this girl? Is she your girlfriend nezuko?"
"w-what?! N-no she isn't..and her name is kanao."
"oh i see, hello kanao im nezuko's brother! I hope you treat each other well!"

When nezuko heard tanjiro's last words she blushed lol

"O-onii-chan!!"
"okay okay fine ill stop, but do you perhaps like her?"
"..tanjiro im gonna slap you."

....

"..im sorry maam."

Then kanao hugged nezuko from behind to restrain her from actually slapping her brother, nezuko then blushed because of kanao hugging her,

"oh? so you two actually like each other huh"

Tanjiro said to the two in a teasing voice.

"ok fine!..I admit..i do like kanao..(//////)"