15~Moment

Lorenzo

The wind hitting her face made her look so calm and almost...free. 

It's almost as if she didn't want to go to her parents house but I wanna know why?

What has her so scared and frightened about the fact of going to her parents. I mean I don't have much of a good relationship with my father either but he's layed back a bit as I grew older. 

Of course I stand up for myself now so he can't do that shit but what if she's going through or has gone through what I went?

I mean I haven't seen any visible outcomes on her skin. 

Well nah douchebag, she's obviously going to cover them up or they're just prob not out in the open. 

I look over at her face and my eyes are drawn to her soft, plump pink lips. They look so delicious and devourable. 

'Stop it Lorenzo' I scold myself mentally. I said I was not going to be so close with her after the incident that happened today but my stupid ass keeps watching her without even realising. 

But the fact she looks so carefree at this moment makes something in the pit of my stomach turn. 

I slow down my pace a bit because I can see her house nearing in the distance and I want her to enjoy the moment while it lasts. 

She opens her eyes once we reach the house and she looks around as if she was expecting something. 

I don't say anything but just decide to get out of the car waiting for her to also follow pursuit. A few seconds pass before she also steps out of the car. 

"You good?" I ask her. She simply nods before standing next to me. I don't question her actions but make sure to keep my distance. 

We make our way towards the house and wait after knocking. I can see she's really nervous right now because she's started fiddling with her fingers. 

Before I could even say or do anything the door opens and on the other side stands Sophia's father. 

"Ahh Lorenzo!" he greets with a giant smile on his face. I nod my head back in return "Nice to see you too Mr Angelo" I reply back. 

"Sophia say Hi" I whisper in her ear. She seemed to be in a very deep thought, she looked like as if she had just realised where she was. 

"Oh right" she murmurs. "Good evening father" she greets him. "Sophia" he replies back monotonously. It's almost as if he hadn't even acknowledged the fact that she was here. 

"Come in, Come in I don't want to keep you guys waiting" he says leading us inside. We both follow him in complete silence and he takes us to the dining room. 

Sophia was simply looking around all the place. She probably forgot what the place looked like because she was rather surprised by some stuff. 

I went to sit at the table, while Sophia said she was going to the kitchen to help her mother bring the food. 

Mr Angelo always had something uncanny about him which made him a dislikeable person but I guess we had to get along because he was my wife's father after all.