Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

She gets up and walk towards her bed. She lay down and turn to lay on her side. "Gnight, Y/N..." she said. "Gnight, El" I said. She closes her eyes and drift off to sleep. I let out a sigh and close my eyes, letting myself fall into a deep slumber.

-Looking For A Lost Sister-

Y/N P.O.V

I told El about what I saw in her mom's memories. She use her power to see into her mind as well. We told Becky about what we saw. Eleven believe that her mother wants us to find the girl.

Right now, Eleven is trying to search for the girl's location. She's suppose to be her sister... mine too. But I don't know... after knowing that I'm different from Eleven, I just felt a little off.

She takes off her blindfold and grins at me. "I take that as you found her?" I said. She nods her head. I smile happily. "Let's go tell Becky. Then we'd get going to look for Kali" I said. "Okay" she said. We get up from our spot and walks out of the room.

"Becky! Becky! I found her!" She said. When we get to the kitchen, we stop dead in our tracks when we realize Becky is on the phone. She's calling the lab. I turn to look at Eleven. She looks back at me. Just by looking into her eyes, I can tell we both felt the same thing... betrayal and hurt.

We quickly head back to our room and grabs our belongings. We left the house before Becky could realize we're gone. I can't believe someone who's suppose to be Eleven's aunt would betray us like that. It was at this moment, we realize that we can only trust each other. We're all each other have.

***

We walk down an alleyway. It's filled with dangerous looking people. They continue to taunt us as we walk passed them. But we don't give a mind to anyone. I bet they would run away in complete terror once they found out what we're able to do.

After a while of walking, we eventually reach the place Eleven sees in her vision. It's an abandon building. At one glance, no one would have expect that this is where a group of people are staying.

I stare at the building in front of me and turn to look at Eleven. "This is it?" I asked. She nods her head. I nod my head as well. "Alright... let's head inside..." I said. We turn to the building and slowly make our way inside.

I can see a group of people gathering around a barrel which have fire in them. "Hello?" Eleven said. They turn to look at us. "Is that an overall? Go back to your mom's farm. There's no cow to milk here..." one of them said.

"We're looking for our sister..." I said. "Aww... little girls lost their sisters..." a guy with punk hair said. I narrow my eyes at him. "We saw her... here" I said, trying to maintain my anger. I move my hand inside my pocket.

"Uh uh... slowly" the guy said. He looked really buff. But from his eyes, I can see that he's actually a big softie. I slowly pull out the photo. The guy take the photo from my hand. Someone take it from him.

"Is that Kali?" She said. The boy sighs in frustration. "How did you find us? Who else knows you're here?" The boy said, looking at the two of us. "No one..." I said.

"So what? You just 'poofed' like magic. That's it?" He said, completely not believing us. "Stay calm. They're just kids..." the girl said. "Kids that'll get us all killed" he said, cutting her off. He takes out a knife.

"How did you find us!!" He said. "We saw her!" I said. He let out a frustrated growl. "That's not an answer!" He said. He looks at his hand and paled. I furrow my eyebrow, not knowing what's happening.

He takes a couple steps backward and start moving around like a maniac. I focus my mind on him and see spiders all over his arm. Someone have put an illusion inside his head.

"You're a terrible dancer, Axel" someone said. I turn my head to see a girl standing by the stairs, instantly knowing that she's the one behind this. I smirk and turn to the guy I now know as Axel. "Yeah... we all know that the stupid spiders are illusion" I said. He stares at me in shock.

"How... did you know?" He said. "I know a lot of things..." I said, smirking at him. He turns to look at the girl. "I told you... get out of my head!" He said. The girl walks down the stairs and approach me.

"Threatening girls now, are we?" She said. "They know about you..." the girl said, giving the photo to her. "Where did you get this? And how did you know about the spiders?" She said. "Mom..." Eleven said. "She gave it to you?" She said. "In her dreams..." she said.

The guy scoff as he reaches down to grab his knife. I quickly nod at Eleven. She lifts her hand and the knife flies into her hand. The guy looks at her in complete shock.

"We saw you... in the rainbow room" Eleven said, folding the knife. She hands the knife back to the guy, who takes it wearily. I cross my arms and look at him with a smirk.

"What are your names?" The girl said. "Jane..." El said. "Aryanna. But now everyone calls me Y/N..." I said. She reaches out for Eleven's hand and mine. She rolls up our sleeves to reveal the tattoo we have. 011 for El, and 006 for me. I lift her hand and pull down her glove. 008.

"Sister?" Eleven said. She looks at us with teary eyes. "Sister..." she said. "Hello, Kali..." I said, smiling at her. We share a group hug. I'm so happy to find her. The three of us were inseparable back then when we were inside that Lab. So to be able to reunite like this. It's everything.

*to be continued*