III

★★★★★★★

                             ★★★★★★★

Lorelei jumped up from the bed holding onto her heart. Her eyes widen as shivers ran down her spine. The she-wolf looked down noticing how cold her feet were. Her eyebrow raised as she noticed the cold marble floor instead of the dirty hotel carpet. The sound of a male groaning loudly grabbed ahold of her attention.

Lorelei looked up wrapping her arms around herself as she walked forward. The room was dark and chilly. Almost pitch black. "You'll never find her". The same male voice laughed. Lorelei followed the voice her feet light as she walked trying not to gain the attention of anyone. "God I hope she has those brown eyes of yours". Kate murmured. Her claw tracing Scott jawline as she licked her lips smirking.

"If she does maybe I could make you watch me rip her little eyes out and shove it down your throat". Kate laughed loudly as she took a step backwards. Scott glared at the argent. Lorelei eyes widen as her gaze fell onto her father who was covered in blood and bruises shirtless.

"Why are you doing this kate? My daughter and wife have nothing to do with this". Scott rasped out his head hanging low. "Your life should have been Allison's life. Should have been mine life! You ruined everything! All of the hard work my family for generations worked for all destroyed because of a teenage boy who fell in love with my niece just to kill her". Kate sneered stabbing her knife into one of Scott abs making the true alpha groan.

"Don't you dare blame this on her. Allison died saving Isaac. Saving my pack. She would have wanted me to be happy so stop trying to put things into my head. I won't let you try to ruin my mental state again. Not when I'm so close to getting my daughter back. I won't let you ruin her dad she deserves ". Scott insisted.

Lorelei felt tears well up in her eyes. Kate twisted her knife into Scott wound making him let out a groan of pain. Lorelei let out a deadly roar as she ran towards the two. The she wolf struggled to push Kate. It was like she was a ghost as she kept falling through kate. Every time the young girl took a stumble it broke her heart as her dad yelled in pain. Lorelei fell down to her knees holding onto her shirt sobbing. "Dad, please look at me hear me!".

Lorelei eyes shot open as she panted for air. Lizzie flickered on the light calling out for Lorelei questioning if she was okay. "Dad". Lorelei panicked looking around the room. Lizzie wrapped her arms around Lorelei trying to calm down the panicked. Lorelei fell into Lizzie arms sobbing. By now landon and Hope woke up. Hope rushed over towards her best friend joining the hug. Landon sat in his place rubbing his eyelids. "What's going on?". He mumbled tiredly his eyes struggling to open.

"Where's my dad?". Lorelei sobbed her eyes looking around the room as Hope and Lizzie tighten their grips on her. Landon stood up slowly walking towards the girls. "Guys can you back up for a second".  He asked calmly. Hope and Lizzie shared a look before slowly letting go moving away from the hysteric Lorelei.

Landon sat down next to Lorelei cupping her face. "Hey, hey come on it's me it's lanny". He reassured his thumb rubbing her temples softly. Lorelei calmed down as Landon kept rubbing her temples repeating the same sentence over and over again. After about five minutes of it she finally calmed down. Lorelei fell into his arms to exhausted to move away.

"How'd you do that?". Lizzie questioned taking a seat behind Lorelei as she played with the werecoyote hair. Landon looked up at lizzie a small smile forming on his lips. "Growing up in the foster care you learn how to come someone down". Hope folded her arms over her chest as her stomach twisted with jealously as her eyes focus on Landon hand placement and Lorelei head placement on his chest. "She's passed out can you move so I can place her down?".

Landon asked nicely. Lizzie quickly stood up moving out of his way. Lorelei shook violently as Landon released her on bed. The three teens shared a panic look . "Hug her back!". Lizzie ordered sternly her voice shaky. Landon looked at Hope waiting for her nod of agreement.

Hope bite her lip nodding her head. Landon took that as a yes as he wrapped his arms around Lorelei who calmed down. Tears still fell from her eyes as she leaned her head against his chest. "Where my dad?". Lorelei finally mumbled. Hope and Landon were the only ones who picked up on what she said.

"We haven't found him yet lor". Hope answered calmly getting on her knees in front of her. "We need deaton, he'll know how to find my d-". Lorelei couldn't finish her sentence as she fell asleep. The exhaustion was to overwhelming for her to stay awake. "Well who the hell is deaton". Lizzie scowled throwing her arms down to her sides. "I don't know".

Hope answered her eyes trained on her best friend. "We need to check out its not safe to stay in one place. Someone here will find out Lorelei is Scott son". Landon chimed into the conversation scooping Lorelei up. He held her  bridal style. Hope and Lizzie nodded in agreement as they quickly grabbed everyone bags. "I'll look in her phone for a deaton".

Hope informed, already looking through her bag for her phone. The tribird let out a small cheer as she held up her phone in the air. "Found it!". Hope squealed waving the phone in the air. Lizzie shushed her as she opened the door wider. Landon slid past lizzie still holding onto Lorelei. "Come on triflop let's go". Lizzie rushed the scowling tribird out of the room.

"Could you stop calling me names?". Hope grumbled folding her arms over her chest.