XI

★★★★★

★★★★★

"God Mexico smells". Lorelei whined as her nose scrunched up. She turned her head slightly looking over at Hope. "It smells like Alaric". The girl paused as her eyes locked with Lizzie's. "Your drunken dad smells worse".

Lizzie scoffed as she crossed her arms over her chest giving Lorelei a harsh glare. "Okay no humanity you is a bitch". The blonde scowled. "What's a bitch is this walk". Lorelei shot back. Peter rolled his eyes at the teenagers behavior.

"How do we even know if this is where they're keeping my pack?". Lorelei asked eying her grandfather who held up a card to the camera. Peter looked over at the little McCall. "We don't, they do".  Landon ran over to the group holding up a large churro. "Guys this is so good". Hope rolled her eyes as she wrapped a arm around lizzie. Lorelei eyes flickered between the three interaction. Landon shifted uncomfortably as he shoveled over towards Lorelei. "What'd I miss?". Landon whispered.

Lorelei shrugged her shoulders a mischief smirk placed on her lips. "They're annoyed with you when Hope cheated on you and Lizzie was the side whore". Landon became stiff as Hope scowled at her best friend. Lizzie jaw dropped at Lorelei snarky remark about her.

"I'm not a whore". Lizzie demanded sternly. Hope nodded her head agreeing with her girlfriend. "She's not a whore". Lorelei leaned herself against Landon her head tilting. She stood on her tippy toes sticking out her tongue. The werecoyote ran her tongue down Landon jawline before turning back around smirking.

"I am though". Lorelei said licking her lips. Landon stood still frozen in her spot. Peter finally turned around raising his eyebrow at everyone. Hope stood wide eyed, Lizzie was starring at Hope reaction not liking it. Lorelei was smirking proudly as she crossed her arms over her chest. Landon stood frozen in his place his earns burning as his face became flush. "What'd I miss?". Peter asked a small frown tugging on his lips. "Seriously".

"How did you not hear? You're literally a werewolf". Lizzie questioned, the sass in her voice annoyed Peter. The older hale folded his arms over his chest. "I died and came back to life oh and I'm old, so I don't know". Peter sneered. Lorelei rolled her eyes fulling well knowing her grandfather was lying his ass off.

"Can we just get in already and beat some human ass?". Lorelei questioned her hands already pushing open the door. Her body was half way in the house. "Yeah". Landon muttered trailing after the werecoyote. "She's definitely my granddaughter". Peter said with a small grinning turning towards the two girls.

Hope and Lizzie shared a look as the old werewolf rushed after his bloodline and Landon. Lizzie slowly interlocked hands with hope. "God it's fucking chilly in here". Lorelei whined as she pulled on her coat covering herself more. Landon silently nodded his head.

The boy hesitated to wrap his arm around her shoulder but reluctantly did. Lorelei looked at the side of his head. Her stomach twisted in nots before quickly dismissing it. Hope spell wasn't as strong as the girl would like. Lorelei still felt something for Landon. She didn't understand how she felt for Landon. Landon was the boy her best friend would always gush about. How could she fall for someone she saw as a soulmate for her best friend. Maybe her vision was of hope walking down the aisle was really herself. Landon on the other hand didn't see Hope as his soulmate. He saw her as the girl who defended him from high school bullies. A small part of him was afraid to let Hope go until this exact moment where Lorelei held onto his hand that hung from her shoulder. "Ah Lorelei McCall". A feminine voice called out. Lorelei head turned slightly.

The werecoyote eyes locking with a older Mexican woman walking with a small cane. The wrinkles on her face and bags underneath her eyes told Lorelei everything she needed to know. "cazadora". Lorelei stated her eyes narrowed at the older woman. The Calavera Hunter narrowed her eyes back. Pressing her lips together in a thin line. "Sabes española".

Lorelei nodded her head the evil glint in her eyes caused fear in araya eyes. Though the hunter hide it not daring to show any weakness in front of the most powerful tribird. "te pareces a tu padre". Araya stated. Lorelei growled slightly. "You dare speak about my father when you took my pack and him?".

"I have no idea what your talking about". Araya said. The look in the old hunters eyes told the supernatural creatures she truly didn't know. "You know where he is". Peter cut into the conversation. His eyes flashing his glowing cold steel blue supernatural eyes. Araya shrugged her shoulders turning around slightly. Her cane hit the ground as she took a step forward. The group went to step forward.

But a group of Mexicans hunters turned around the corner. Lorelei and Peter put stuck out their hands. Their nails turning into claws. Both bales growled loudly as their k-nine teeth grew in replacing their human teeth. Hope took their Signal as she started shifted to her wolf form. Landon pushed himself against the wall along with Lizzie. Not wanting to get caught in the middle. Lizzie was quick to put a protection spell over herself and Landon. Turning them invisible. Only the werecoyote, werewolf, and werewitch could see and sense them.

Lorelei head shook as her face turned more into a animal than human. Her grandfather followed along as they leaned forward tackling the ground of hunters. Lorelei spun around slipping underneath one of the hunters tripping him down. Hope was quick to cover Lorelei as she ripped off a hunters head. That was attempting to cut Lorelei head off.

Peter was busy fighting off three hunters from getting to his granddaughter. Lorelei stood up clasping her hands together before pushing them forward sending a huge Toronto towards a group of hunters. They flew back hitting the back of the wall. Their heads silting opened.

A huge grinned tugged on the girls lips as she counted how many hunters she just killed. Fifteen.  Hope growled loudly. Gaining Lorelei attention. The she-wolf narrowed her eyes looking the direction Hope was looking. Lorelei  stomped her foot on the ground hard. Sending a huge earthquake. The ground shook hard as Lorelei ripped off a struggling hunters head.

Lorelei slowly turned around growling as she held up the man head. Her glowing eyes landed on Landon. Landon stared at the tribird. Wide eye. Lorelei just snarled as she dropped the head. "Fuck she's scary". Lizzie whispered.

Landon just nodded his head, "she's pretty too".