Chapter 32

RECAP
I know that scream, I have heard it before.
Then it hit me it was
Caden
END OF RECAP

Melissa P.O.V
I feel a surge of pain and a hint of panic in my system and then remember that Caden and I are still somewhat bonded because even if you break the bond you can still feel the others feelings it's faint but it's still there.

"Patrick can you let me go please I have to help Caden because he is in danger of being hurt" I plead him

"I'm sorry Luna I'm afraid that I am not going to be able to do that, Alpha Caden asked me specifically to not let you go because you were going to do exactly what you are going right now" he said to me

"PATRICK...." I tell him because he know what I am going to do to him if he doesn't let me go

"No please don't do this to me please" he said

"You have three seconds before I do it to you" I tell him

"One"

"But-"

"Two"

"Wai-"

"And"

"NO"

"Three"

"Patrick release me from these chains right now" I use my alpha voice because he can't say no to me due to the wolf having to do what their alpha tells them to.

"Yes Luna" he says but hangs his head low because he has failed keeping me "safe".

"I'm sorry Patrick but if he dies I will never forgive myself, mates are made for them to protect each other not to give up on each other and Caden needs me them most right now even if he doesn't want or need it maybe one day you will finally understand how I feel like right now" I tell him

I run out of the room after I tell Patrick that, all I smell right now at the moment is blood. Then I feel something wet under my feet. I look down to see blood I immediately become dizzy for some reason.
I keep searching around the building, I run down stair because it's a three story building. I can hear all of the screaming and fighting that was coming back closer with all the steps that I was taking forward.
I come to see the warriors from my old pack mixed my pack fighting with the rouges of the other pack. Frank and Shawn are fighting these two buff guys, you would think that both Frank and Shawn wouldn't be able to fight them, but boy you are wrong they are kicking their asses and I'm pretty proud to say that.
I see that Caden and the guards of the main rouge are trying to fight of Caden but I can tell that Caden is far off from give up, it look like if he is determined to get what he wants.

"How did you escape your stupid cage you mutt" I hear someone say

I turn around to see it saw one of the guys that helped kidnap me, so I try to make a run for it and see if anyone was around but it was to late for that. He caught a grip of my arm and pulled me towards him. I panicked and so I start kicking and screaming but obviously no one hears me because of the amount of noise that the room has inside of it.

"Stop kicking me you bitch, we both know that you are only going to hurt your self and no one else's here" he whispered into my ear
I shiver in disgust of how close he is to me.

"I will never stop fighting, I will be fighting until my death, if I don't that means that I just let a man take me away with out even trying and that, my good sir, will never happen" I spat in his face

"Oh we have a feisty one here don't we, okay well listen here princess and listen closely, it's doesn't matter how much you fight for we both know that I am strong and faster so why even try" he said to me

"Also it seem as if you are going to be dying soon anyways" he said

"And why you say that?" I asked him with my sassy tone

"Just take a look for your self" he says

He points to where he want me to look and I see what is happening. I see the rouges fighting Caden and at the comer of my eye I see something. I turn so my eyes have full on vision on what is going to happen.

All of a sudden I stop and even thing I. The room turns into slow motion and I know that something is going turn out badly. I see that the main rouge gets out his gun out and load it. I want and try to scream out for help but my mouth can't open and my throat can't make a sound for help.

I see the scene that is unrolling in front of me. Everyone is fighting with one another, there is blood everywhere. You can hear the howling that the wolves were sending to their loved ones it says pain, regret, heartbroken and love.
I felt so bad to think that we have to sacrifice so many people and that they may not even come back home to see their mate, pups, heck even their parents. But we had to sacrifice some in order to save the rest. I can't help but feel all the guilt in my stomach because people wouldn't be dying if it wasn't for me and they would be at home with their family.
I stop and think, all of this is because of me. Then it hit me, I should be the one to suffer not them.
I go back to reality to see the the main rouge is aiming for Caden and right when he pulls the trigger I get out of the grip of the guard since, he saw still holding me, and I run in front of Caden. I saw the shock on his face because he didn't expect that to happen. Then sadness, I feel myself falling and someone catches me right when I was about I fall. I see all the red in my t-shirt, I was hit with the bullet.
That's good, mission accomplished.

"Why did you do this" he screamed

"Because you deserve to live and I was the cause of all of this in the first place" I say weakly

"No you can't do this to me, you can't leave me right when I got you back" he started to tear up

"Hey babe, don't cry just remember that I love you so much and I have one question for you"

"What is it?" He says

"Do you regret rejecting me yet alpha?" I said to him

And with that I black out

"Of course I do" Caden whispers

He goes back to crying his eyes out for his mate that he didn't appreciate at the beginning and now she is long gone from his hold. He felt out a finally howl that said heartbrokenly "I love you forever and always"

THE END
------------
Hey my T-Rexes how have you guys been, it been a while. Please don't hate me for killing her I had that idea to the book since the beginning. But how much you did guys like the ending ? I can't believe it's over I am really going to miss all of you guys and this book so much. Thank you guys for all of the support for almost a year. Thanks for the comments, votes, follows, and praises I very much appreciate them a lot.
But anyways
Qotd: do I make a epilogue?
Again thank you so much for all of your guys support I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.
And for the last time in this book please don't forget to

Vote,

Comment,

Follow,

And tell friends

And with the last goodbye I will miss you all dearly bbbbyyyeee