Chapter 2

"You little bitch get her down here and make us breakfast" my brother said

I lazily get up and shower and then after the shower that relax my muscles from yesterday's beat up I brushed my teeth and then I changed to my clothes which are a baggy shirt and sweatpants then I hurry to go down stairs, 

"It was about time slut" my brother said

Then he kicked and and slapped me continuously so I couldn't get up, well that was definitely to going to leave a bruise,

"Get up you little worthless piece of shit and make breakfast!" He said

When i tried to get up I coughed and I felt I warm liquid on me it was ........ BLOOD oh well I will just wear my jacket over. I get the eggs, sausage and other things, after I made breakfast I got a apple to go and grabbed my jacket I went walking to school.

When I got to school I see my three best friends and I have known them from dippers and guess what, two of the are mates! Tina is skinny with blue eyes she is 5'8 and her hair is light brown and wavy it's also really smooth she is flawless I always envied her, then Derek which is Tina's mates he is 6'2 he is well built, has green eyes and his hair is jet black.

Lastly there's Austin he looked like a Greek god well built with a 8 packs and bicep and he had golden blonde hair color, has blue eyes and is 6'4. sometimes I wonder why he hangs out with me and also Derek and Tina but especially me,  he can get any girl he wants and he can be with the popular people. Did I mention that he is the captain of the football team? Now do you understand why I always wonder about that.

But other then that he was the one that I mostly trusted and I have told him and only him my deepest darkest secrets, beside that he hasn't found his mate so he understands how I feelabout that topic and with those thoughts the first bell rang.

Hey I'm back sorry for the late update and I will update another story today in the afternoon so be ready for that so with that said bbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!