Epilogue

Third Person POV

Everyone was wondering what happened after Melissa dead, well here is the tragic truth. Who should we start with? Ah let's start with her friends
So Tina and Derek were planning to get married after the day of the fight, that is if they made it alive. But once they heard the death of their beloved friend they decided to do the wedding until next year when they could cope with the lost of their close friend.

Austin, well let's just say that he was very heartbroken because he was the one that was the closest to Melissa and he always saw her as his little sister to take care of and when he found out that she died he felt so responsible for her death.

Isaac, he really does regret that he was so mean to her and he had to go to therapy due to all the guilt that was eating him alive. He found his mate and he was so grateful for her, she is a girl at his collage that you would consider her as a "nerd" but he thinks it very cute. He also got hired for a job at a hospital for children he loves it so much because he gets to interact with kids since he never really had the chance to do it with his sister and he regretted it once he saw how much fun it was. His favorite child is a girl named Lola because she has the same attitude that his sister had, feisty and sassy.

Xavier, everyone was wondering what happened to him. So when it was the day of the war he saw what was going to happen. You see Xavier has a power that no one knows about which is seeing the future. You might think he is a dick for everything that he made Melissa go through but in reality he was helping her. He saw that she was falling in love with him and he really did love Melissa but for that very reason he made sure that she didn't fall in love with him. Look, the reason why he put the dick attitude towards was because he was scared of what was going to happen to her because his family and the gang of wolves they were in with. Xavier was suppose to be the next leader of the gang but he refused to his father and his father swore to his that once he found his mate he will take her away from him and kill her just like he did with Xavier's mom.
One day Xavier's mom figured out that his beloved husband was the leader of a fearless gang and Xavier's dad was not happy that she figured it out so that she didn't tell the police and also so he couldn't have a weakness which was the love he had for her, he killed her, when she was sleeping he opened the door to their bedroom and shot her in her sleep. The rest was unknown to Xavier and that's why he always hated his father.
When Xavier found his first mate, it was a lie what he told Melissa in reality Xavier's father found out that Xavier found his mate and so one day Xavier's mate, Kate, was very sick so she stayed in bed the whole day while Xavier was at work, when she was asleep Xavier's dad went though her window that was open and shot her in her sleep just like he did with Xavier's mom. So when he found Melissa he wanted to tell her what happened but he was scared to tell her, I mean who wouldn't. But one day while Melissa was out he received a phone call from his dad saying that he knew Xavier found his second mate and he was going to find her and kill her unless if he took the offer.
Which was for him to become the leader of the gang, Xavier immediately said no and hanged up the phone, but after he started to panic and he was trying to think what was one way for his father not to kill Melissa and the first thing was to make her hate him, he rather see her live but hate him with all of her might than let her die loving him.

Lastly, there is Caden. He went straight to depression, he couldn't do anything. He couldn't train, sleep, read, eat, or even take a bath. The people in his pack were devastated too by the lost of their Luna. But after 6 months he decided to visit Melissa at her grave. On her grave it said
R.I.P Melissa Summer, March 28 2169, 22 years old. She was the best Luna, mate, friend, and daughter you could every have. Loved by many especially her mate, and her pack.
(I do realize that if only two years have passed she would only be 18 years old but let's just pretend that they have been training for years)
"Hey Melissa how have you been, I have missed you so much. I know that you probably can't hear me but if you can thank you. Thank you for opening my eyes and making me realize that I was a idiot for not accepting you. Not only did you make me realize that but I I feel more grateful for everyone and everything around me" his voice crake a and then he starts to cry.
"Baby, I have missed you so much I feel like if I'm empty like if I have lost my other half and many of the pack don't even mention your name because they know that one out of two things will happen 1) being I will start to ball my eyes out or 2) being I will go crazy from the sound of your name and i will start beating their asses up" he finishes laughing and then he says
"I'm laughing because I can feel you scowling at me for hitting people. The only reason I know is because both have happened in some occasions" he takes a deep breathes and says
"I love you Melissa and will always love you and remember you, it doesn't matter if I find some one else, get married, and have kids I will always love you more than them."