chapter 4

Recap

Right when we bumped into each other I felt sparks the

he said " watch it fat-ass nerd!"

Thank god Austin wasn't there or else Aus- wait! did I feel sparks? NO!PLEASE NO! Right when we looked each other in the eye one word came out that I wish it never did, well at least not right now and with him WHY! moon-goddesses WHY?

I couldn't help myself to say it but I did "MATE"

And I heard him say "oh shit why me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa P.O.V

I was to shock to move right when i was starting to regain movement after five seconds on there just frozen in the spot. I felt me being pushed to the wall right, when I was wondering what was happening. My back hit against the wall and my mat- i mean Caden's face came to view everything was silent and then i realized that everyone have left to class.

Then Caden spoke

"You can't be my mate, my mate was suppose to be beautiful, not a ugly ass nerd that is a worthless piece of shit. you will never be the Luna of my pack," he said

"I, Alpha Caden reject you Melissa Evans, as my mate and the Luna of my pack."he said

Right after he said that there was a sharp pain inside of he when I looked up to look at him he had smirk in his cruel face and he had a little bit of evil in his eyes that you can see. I decided that enough's enough i will not take no more bullshit from no one, not even this fuckhead so i stood up.

With the little of power that i said,

"I, Melissa Evans, accept the the rejection of Alpha Caden from being his mate and the Luna of his pack"

With that sentence he fell to the ground and then I though karma's a bitch but whatever that's his problem and with that I went to my house and packed my clothes in my suit case I couldn't stay here,  not with him around. But not before I wrote to Austin and my family Austin's letter went like this. 

Dear Austin,

Sorry that I have to tell you like this I am so sorry but I have to leave I found my mate and he rejected me and don't worry I accepted the rejection you taught me well and thank you so much for always being there for me you were like a brother that I always wanted and so anyways I will always miss you and don't worry because this isn't a goodbye that will last forever.

love your friend,

Melissa

For my family it went like this,

Dear abusive family,

I have been living in this hell hole for 16 years now. I had to support it but not anymore by the time you read it I will be long gone from you guys so don't even come looking for me, no wait never mind I don't have to worry about that because I was never loved so I don't know why you guys will now so anyways good bye bitches and I hope you guys suffer for the rest of your lives bye.

your unloved daughter/sister,

Melissa

p.s karma's a bitch always remember that

When I was done I put them on my bed so when they come home they can read them, it's my time to finally go. 

_____________________________________________________________________________   

 hey i am so sorry for not updating yesterday but here is a long and juicy chapter and its the longest one so be happy anyways bye love you guy.