Chapter 5

Isaac P.O.V

After i was done with school I went to go and talk to my friends.

"Isaac sweety"

I heard an annoying voice calling my name I turn around, there was no need to turn around in order to know who it was. 

"Hey Ashley"

Let me get this straight and I am going to try and say it the nicest way that can possible. She is a slut, the biggest one in the school. I know what she wants and I have my needs so why not I wonder.

------------------2-------------
After that I got to the house and I didn't see the food that the bitch, I have to call sister, always made. I am not in the mood to deal with her.

"Melissa get you worthless ass down here" I shout

No answer I don't have time to deal with her bullshit. Now I am furious, how dare she ignore me. That little piece of shit I ran upstairs.

"Melissa I am not in the mood ANSWER ME!"

No answer

I slam the door open to see no one in view, I go to her closet tosee no clothes, then I see a letter for the family and then one for Austin. She said to give it to him so since I'm not austin. 

I read the one for us and it says

Dear abusive family,

i have been living in this hell hole for 16 years now i had to support it but not any more by the time you read it i will be long gone from you guys so don't even come looking for me no wait never mind i don't have to worry about that because i was never loved so i don't know why you guys will now so anyways good bye bitches and i hope you guys suffer for the rest of your lives bye

your unloved daughter/sister,

Melissa

p.s karma's a bitch always remember that

Wow I can't believe it. she actually left us she always used to sayy that one day she would leave us. For the first time in a long time I see what I have done to her. I have hurt her in a physical and emotionally way instead of me protecting her, she needed to be protected from me. I kept rereading the etter to see if I wasn't dreaming now I was tears I can't believe that I damage her that much I feel so guilty I was in deep though until I hear the door opening I go down stairs.

my father says

"Why is my food not ready and where is Melissa?"

"Why are you crying Isaac?"my mother asks

"Sh-e l-eft m-om" I said while sobbing

"Who left honey?" she asks

"Melissa she left" I say

I gave then the letter and after they finished reading the letter, they start to cry too. My mother was the one that was impacted the most.

"I wonder who was her mate that rejected her why would he reject her she is beautiful!" he says while yelling his eyes turn black

"I am going to kill that baster for what he did" he shouts again

I don't care right now if she hates me, I just hope that she is ok. I hope that one day she returns and forgives me.

-------------
Hey guys sorry for not updating earlier but I still updated so ha and I have my fan base names it's either
My T-rexes or my smurfs. That's my qotd bye see you guys soon I hope and oh the schedule is at least one update in one day I the week yea ok see you and in that note bbbbbbyyyyeeee!!!!!