Chapter 22

~Darling you'll be okay~ Pierce the veil

Melissa P.O.V

All I see is darkness surrounding me, wait what happened to me why I can't I see anything?

I use all my strength to open my eyes and hiss at the pain because the light was so bright. I see that someone is holding my hand. I was happy because Xavier was here, or at least I thought it was Xavier but I wasn't it was... Caden? So many questions pooped into my head.

Why is he here and not Xavier?
Where is Xavier at?
Why am I here?

Then it all comes back to me. Me screaming because something was hurting me very badly, then Caden coming in my room all of a sudden, and then the doctor coming in the room and me blacking out.

Wait what was causing me that pain I haven't have that pain ever since Caden ...

I started to tear up just at the thought that Xavier would cheat on me, I stopped crying because I knew Xavier and he would never do that to me he was the good guy and Caden the bad one... Right?

The doctor can in and Caden woke up surprised to see me and so happy.. That's strange because I couple of days ago it looked like if he wanted to kill me.

"How are you doing Melissa?"

"Okay I am a bit dizzy and my stomach hurts a little but nothing else"

"Oh your okay then"

"Doctor?"

"Yes?"

"What happened to me, why did I faint, and why did that pain come all of a sudden?"

He looked at me and all I could see in his eyes were no more that pity,sadden, and sorrow

"Well, umm... Okay will tell you and I am sorry just telling you that, what happened was that it was a pain caused by the mate bond and it's usually caused when one of the mates are having sexual contact/activity with someone else"

By the time that he finished telling me what happened I was in tears I felt so vulnerable I front of everyone. Why can't one of my mates love me, I just want some love I am sorry that I sound that i sound like a crazy bitch but I am so sad.

Why did he have to do this to me why couldn't he just have told me since the beginning that I wasn't good enough for him. That would way better, sure I would be hurt but I would have gotten over it... Eventually.

The doctor left Caden and I in silence I was way to depressed to speak and I hoped that Caden didn't open his mouth to tell me something
But of course that didn't happen

"I'm sorry for what happened" he says and sits next to me and I didn't care at the moment.

"It's okay it's not your fault" I looked down, ashamed of myself

"Why are you looking down"

"Because I am embarrassed"

"Why?"

"Because each of my mates show me that I am worthless by cheating one me"

"Melissa I'm-"

"It's okay Caden really"

He lifts my chin and he his beautiful, breath taking eyes, before I notice anything he was leaning in and I .... I was too, I didn't care and I said something so unexpected for but I just said it because I wasn't thing that... Or was,

"Kiss me"
--------
Ohh DRAMA!!!!
where do you think Xavier is at now? Did he really love her?
Or did he just use her?
OFTD: Who's your favorite Youtuber:
AOTD: I have many but the mains are Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, and Conner Franta

Anyways

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND TELL FRIENDS

Bbbbbyyyyyeeeee