Chapter 19

Xavier P.O.V

After the little.....problem I guess you can say in the kitchen me and Melissa watched T.V. I am still pretty pissed off and I am also very worried about it, I mean what happens if she changes her mind and goes with him.

"What's wrong Xavier?" she said

"Nothing" I said bitterly

"Xavier please tell me I want to help you" she replied

"I SAID NOTHING IS WRONG SO JUST FUCKING DROP IT!" I shouted

"IM SORRY THAT I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU, YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SUCH A FUCKING JERK ABOUT IT!" she shouts back

"I'm sorry k-" I got interrupted by her saying

"No, you know what you don't let me help you so you can just fuck off"

"I'm sor-" I said

"No, just stop" she replied with a frown and ran up stairs

Damn do I always have to fuck up everything with her I am so stupid. But I know a way to take that sorrow away it won't last a long time but I mean something is better than nothing

Melissa P.O.V

He knows how much I hate it when we fight and especially when he shouts at me, I can only support so much bullshit at a time.

5 HOURS LATER

That's weird I haven't heard of Xavier since we had our little argument I am worried. Yes I admit that I overreacted but I am sorry that I am human with feelings.

All of a sudden I feel a pain everywhere in my body, I start screaming and the first person that comes to my room was Caden. He sees me and at first he freaks out but then remembers who is the one who is really in the pain and he calls the pack doctor. He is yelling at me along with everyone in the room. I try to keep my eyes open but then I give up and see the blackness welcoming me. Then I go with it.
---------------
What do you think that Xavier was doing, and if he did something bad do you think Melissa will forgive him?
Hey my T-Rexes how are you guys doing I'm sorry for not updating it's because the stupid ass school. Thanks for the ones that are still here supporting me I promise that there will me more updates faster.

Qotd: fav song

Aotd: I have many but the main is ..... I miss you by blink-182

Anyways please

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND TELL FRIENDS

bbbbbyyyyyyeeeee