Chapter 24

Recap
Xavier P.O.V
The door was finally open and I see Melissa laying on the bed talking to Caden. Wait what happened here?
Suddenly rage started surge through me

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM YOU LITTLE SLUT" I yell at her
---------
Melissa P.O.V

The door flies open reveling Xavier that was knocking he takes a moment to see that I am not in the room by my self but I am with Caden, my ex mate.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM YOU LITTLE SLUT" he yelled at me, his eyes Turing black

Right after those words left his mouth, I saw him stumble back? I look to my right and see Caden their with his fist clenched, him shaking and his eyes as black as coal.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT NOW I AM GOING TO KILL YOU AND YOUR LITTLE SLUT IS GOING TO SEE EVERY SECOND OF IT" He yelled at Caden

"Not before kill you" Caden said

The both of them charge at each other and began punching each other. I couldn't do anything because I was still in pain so i press the button of help. In about two second maximum three nurses and a doctor comes in and see the fight right in front of them happening.

"Gentlemen please stop fighting or else I will have to escort you outside" he said but no one payed attention because they were so focused on the fight.

"That's it" the doctor said

The doctor picks up two syringes and stabs both Xavier and Caden. Both of their bodies goes limp I start to panic, what happened to them? The doctor notices my worry and says

"Don't worry Luna they will awake up in about 5-10 minutes" he says

"Oh okay" I tell him

The nurses and doctors leave and I see the both men that I fell in love with but they both hurt me. Why moon-goddess, why does it have to be so difficult?

The doctor comes inside of the room after like 5 minutes and tells me that I am already to go and that I could stay in the hospital and I said that I was leaving.

I hated hospitals they bring me back memories that I will not like to bring back up ever again.

----------Flashback---------

It was the day of my 12 birthday I was so excited to see what my parents had planed for me. I expected the breakfast to be ready for me like always in bed, I guess that they were probably going to surprise me.

I go downstairs to see broken glass everywhere, what had happen when I was sleeping?

"Oh look it's the birthday girl" I turn around and see my mother drunk?

"Hello mother where is everyone else?" I say

"Oh you mean the cheater of your father and your brother, yea they are in a hotel" she barely managed to say

"Why? My father would never cheat he loves you way to much to do something so horrible like that!" I said

"WELL HE DID OKAY, YOU ARE EXACLY LIKE HIM, A LIAR!" she yelled

She grabbed something from the table kitchen but couldn't see what it was because it was behind her back. She pulls it out and strikes at me, I saw what it was, it was a knife.

Before I manage to know what was happening she stabbed me, on my chest. I fall down I fell something wet and slimy. I look up to see blood, my own blood. My head is spinning and in less that 5 second I am knocked out and see darkness.

When I woke up I saw so many wires and tubes connects to me. After that day I had to be tested every week to see if I was okay in order to live.
----------Flashback over-------
I was crying after the memory of my 12 birthday after i was finally okay and left the hospital my life became a living hell.

____________________
Hello my T-Rexes how have you been? Are you guys in winter break and Brit how long? I am but only for two weeks😭 anyways

Qotd: what is your birthday?
Aotd: January 18

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND TELL FRIENDS

With that said bbbbbyyyyeee