ᛋᛅᚢᛅᚾ

seven

seven

ALORA STOOD IN FRONT OF THE WOMAN, MATCHING HER ENERGY AS SHE STOOD IN FRONT OF THE SWORD.

"ENOUGH!" Hiccup yelled, pulling Alora behind him. "Look, you're right! You were tricked, but so were we! Viggo wants this! He used us as a distraction to steal your dragon! So we'll prove it to you! We'll go out and get your dragon, and I'll even leave some of my people behind to help you!"

Mala contemplated.

"Only your best."

The plan was to leave Heather and the twins behind, while the rest would search for this Eruptodon.

Suddenly arrows were shot from the bushes.

"Dragon Hunters!" Astrid yelled.

"Take to the air!" Hiccup yelled.

Alora watched in slow motion one head straight towards Hiccup. She quickly stood in front of him and took the hit. But even the Dragon Root arrow crumbled at the touch of her skin. It left a mark on her pants, but she quickly got on Toothless.

To her surprise, she wasn't the only savior. Snotlout somehow managed to save Mala, who then used her strength to take out the hidden Hunters (who gave up Viggo's location after Toothless threatened them). That also led to the woman riding on Hookfang with him.

"You know, you scare me sometimes," Alora told Hiccup.

"Well that's not something you hear everyday."

"I'm serious, man," Alora said.

"Hey, that was pretty brave of you standing in front of Mala's sword. That takes a lot of guts."

"Well you're my friend! Plus, Astrid would kill me if I didn't use any of her training during combat!"

"And because you didn't want me to die, right?"

"That too."

"Gee, now I know where I'm at on your list of priorities!"

"You should be grateful you're at least on the list!"

"There he is!" Astrid yelled.

Alora could see the ship, clear as day. But then something else occurred. It was like she was looking through a heat monitor.

'Wait, what's a heat monitor?' she asked herself.

She pushed all the new information aside and decided to focus on the task at hand.

"Viggo and the Eruptodon, traveling without any backup?" Fishlegs said.

"I don't like this," she told him.

"Why don't you two stay back!" Hiccup yelled at Snotlout and Mala. "Something doesn't feel right! And Mala, you're not used to aerial combat."

But neither was I.