ᚦᛁᚱᛏᛁ^ᚬᚾᛅ - ᚠᛁᚾᛅᛚ, ᛒᛅᚱᛏ×ᛏᚢᚬ

thirty one - final, part two

HICCUP AND THE RIDERS FLEW TOWARDS BERSERKER ISLAND THE NEXT MORNING. Alora mentally prepared herself as they went. When they arrived, she saw the Flyers riding upwards. So she flew up towards the sun and hovered above the mountain.

From a distance, she looked like a god.

Alora went down and punched the Flyer off of the Singetail, while her boyfriend followed her and worked with his Night Fury to shoot them off.

They flew in opposite directions, as if circling the group. In the middle was Krogan and his red Singetail.

"KROGAN! THIS ENDS NOW!" Hiccup yelled.

They surrounded him and as the man looked around himself he — just out of the blue — retreated back.

Alora found herself standing guard and watching the ships in front of them.

They were dormant. For now.

Heather and Dagur were confused as to why they were being attacked and Hiccup explained to them that it was because the King of Dragons was on their island.

Alora saw ships on the South and troops on the North. They were planning to attack from each side.

"Hiccup!"

Hiccup looked over the ledge and saw the destruction they were doing.

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, I'm tired of waiting," Alora told him. "I'm going to the ship and I'm going to take care of them."

"Do it."

Alora's face softened.

"We're not useful if we can't have dragons flying on the island."

Alora nodded her head and took off.

She used her strength and went underwater, using force to make a hole in the ship. Then, she used her freeze breath to control the fire on the village. Alora went down and picked up Dragon Hunters, only for them to be thrown into the sea.

She made Johann a promise and now that she saw him in sight, she was going to keep it.

Suddenly she heard a voice behind her.

"Need an extra hand?" Atali asked.

"Always."

The Wingmaidens and Alora flew together as they fought off the Hunters.

"Let me guess? Hiccup?" Alora asked.

"How'd you know?" Minden asked.

"Just a feeling."

As she felt the Wingmaidens could carry on, she went back to Hiccup.

"Hiccup."

"I know that tone. I don't like that tone. That's your 'You know what you need to do' tone."