ᛏᚢᛅᚾᛏᛁ^ᚦᚱᛅᛅ

twenty three

twenty three

"I TRIED TELLING YOU GUYS, BUT NO ONE WOULD LISTEN TO ME!" ALORA EXCLAIMED. "SO I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GUYS DO AFTERWARDS, BUT THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM, I'M SHOOTING LASERS RIGHT THROUGH HIS CHEST!"

"I love that idea!" Tuffnut said, excitedly.

"At ease, soldier!" Astrid told her. "You need to clear your head right now!"

Alora pouted and flew towards Toothless, sitting behind Hiccup.

"Fine. . ."

"We need to tell your dad Hiccup," Astrid told him. "The sooner we tell him and let him calm down, the better for us."

"You're right Astrid," Hiccup said. "I mean, he knows everything that happens in the Archipelago, right? Maybe he already knows and he's cooled down."

I was dead wrong.

The teens stood outside of the Great Hall as they heard the Chief angrily yell inside of the building.

"I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is the first the Chief's hearing of it."

The door slammed open and Stoick exclaimed, "I want all the food gathered from Johann's last shipment. NOW!"

Hiccup stood behind him, almost looking dazed.

And within the next few hours, the Chief set fire and threw out everything Johann had gotten them. The Chief was running around angrily, not looking at any of the new traders and decided to go off on his own.

"I'm going to go with my dad to get more Willow Bark," Hiccup told her. "You stay here and protect Berk."

"Does that mean. . .?"

"Yes Aly, use any means necessary but no killing."

She nodded her head and watched as the two went off. Alora went around observing the area. Meanwhile, everyone else was helping Gobber pick out a trader.

A few moments later, she saw everyone gather towards the Great Hall.

"Astrid, what's happening?" Alora asked running towards her best friend.

"Well, the traders decided to host a cooking competition and gathered everyone in the hall."

Alora narrowed her eyes but followed them inside. She saw Ruffnut and Tuffnut sitting behind the long table. The three traders presented their food to them and the twins tasted it.

"Oh Rao," Alora muttered.

But she started to notice that there were some people around her moving very carefully.

"Astrid," she whispered.

"What?"

Just as the twins announced a tie, the three traders suddenly pulled out weapons and Hunters burst through the double doors.