ᚦᛁᚱᛏᛁ - ᚠᛁᚾᛅᛚ, ᛒᛅᚱᛏ×ᚬᚾᛅ

thirty - final, part one

HICCUP PLACED ALL FIVE LENSES IN THE DRAGON EYE TWO AND TOOTHLESS LIT IT UP WITH THE PURPLE HUE THAT CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH. The massive photo revealed the King of Dragons to be a Dramillion. A dragon that Alora had not gotten herself acquainted with. But apparently Fishlegs did.

"That is a Titanwing Dramillion," Fishlegs said.

"So the King of Dragons," Alora said. "What can it do?"

"Legend has it that it uses its mind to control other dragons," Hiccup said.

"That literally sounds like chaos waiting to happen."

"Wait is that. . . Is that my dad?" Snotlout said.

Alora looked at Hiccup and knew that something must've been up with the chief.

Things weren't looking well for Stoick and the elders had called a council meeting and. . .

"You've been made as acting chief," Spitelout told him.

Alora held his hand and squeezed it.

Things were about to change. . . Again.

Alora got after the group for complaining about leaving the Edge and having to move back to Berk. Then she went back to Hiccup's hut to check on him.

"Don't worry Hiccup. We'll find the King of Dragons someday."

"You're right Princess," Hiccup said. "Because that's where we're going, right now."

"Hiccup the council gave you an order. A direct order."

"And they made me chief. Last time I checked, the chief doesn't take any orders."

"Oh my Thor," she muttered.

"If Johann gets to it first, we'll be sent right back to the days when Vikings and dragons fought each other. And I can't let that happen. So Alora, you can either come with me and fight alongside me or you can go to Berk and pray I come back alive."

Alora scoffed.

"You're a fucking drama queen, you know that? Of course I'm gonna go with you, dumbass. You're my Prince. And where the Prince goes, the Princess follows and vice-versa."

"We're with ya, Chief."

The couple turned and saw the Riders outside his hut.

"Your dad would be proud of you," Alora whispered, causing the brunette boy to smile.

⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩⧌⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩

Alora saw the Hunters land on the island. Hiccup decided it was time to pull out her neat little trick.

"WHOO-HOO!"

She used her laser vision to knock out every individual ship.

Then, she carried riders off of the Singetails and threw them into the sea.