ᛋᛅᚢᛅᚾᛏᛅᛅᚾ

seventeen

seventeen

THE BRUNETTE GIRL EXAMINED HER NEWLY MADE BRACELET AS SHE WAITED FOR HER BEST FRIEND TO FINISH BEATING UP SNOTLOUT (SINCE HE'D TAKEN HER AX AGAIN).

"What's that?" she heard a voice ask.

Alora was flustered at Heather's appearance.

"N-Nothing."

The raven-haired girl had visited the island a while back. Today, she was heading home to Berserker Island.

Oh right, forgot to tell you about that. So long story short, Heather and Dagur run the island that their father once ruled.

"Hey, how long do you think they'll be? I wanted to say goodbye to Astrid before I head home."

Just as Alora was about to respond, she heard her best friend's battlecry. She winced as the double doors opened and a very angry Astrid appeared. Heather went to go say goodbye.

Heather didn't leave at all. She stayed the entire time afterwards to make sure Astrid was okay.

Alora watched as Astrid started making her way to. . .

The girl immediately ran to Snotlout and asked, "What did you say to her?!

Now for the sake of my best friend. . . And me as well, I shall not repeat what Stark said to her. But just know that it was bad enough to make Astrid go into the armory to find something to hit Snotlout with.

Snotlout took off on his dragon and left the riders to try and calm the blonde girl down.

five hours later

"So are we going to just pretend like nothing is wrong?" Hiccup asked.

No one said a word. Alora didn't even make a snappy comeback (which scared Hiccup, because that was very out of charactr for her).

"Nothing is wrong," Astrid said, calmly.

"He should've been back by now, okay? He never leaves for long," Hiccup said, worried.

"You know, there is a chance he got caught in that storm," Fishlegs said, looking outside.

Seeing the lighting made Astrid's hand shake, but it was nothing compared to Alora's frozen body.

I'm a thirty two-year-old woman, and to this day I find myself hiding underneth my blanket and covering my ears whenever there's a storm.

"It's Snotlout. Of course he got caught in the storm," Ruffnut said. "The question is, do we—?"

Hiccup lightly slammed his hands on the table and said, "You know the answer to that question, and it's yes. Let's go. Aly, you can stay here if you want to."

Alora bit her lip and shook her head.

"It's okay! Toothless will protect me from the storm!" she joked