.four.

Minho POV

It was really awkward at first. He didn't really seem to mind but I was nervous. I stayed laying on my back so I didn't have to look at him for awhile.

But I decided I probably didn't have anything to lose and turned towards Jisung. He was on his side facing away from me. I put my arms around his waist and pulled him closer. 

I could feel his breath hitch. I had butterflies in my stomach but I liked it? I was so happy to be this close to him. 

He didn't question me and we fell asleep in that position. 

Until the morning I forgot that Chan wakes up Jisung due to alarms not working on him. So there was an awkward encounter of Chan seeing us like that. We quickly separated. It was quite embarrassing.

Of course later in the day Chan made me talk to him. 

"Okay, so, what happened this time?" 

"It's not what you think, I couldn't sleep because of the nightmare again. So I slept next to him."

"I think you've got a crush, man." He laughed.

"Yeah, I know. Has he told you anything?"

"And why would I tell you that? But no, he hasn't."

"You know I'll never confess."

"You confessed to me."

"Yeah, like 6 years ago. I'm weak now. Plus, no offense, but I didn't actually like you. This is different."

"You've got a point. Do you actually like Jisung? Or are you just horny?" He laughed a little too hard.

"How about both. Dang, we should be friends with benefits again. The last time I had sex was with you like 5 years ago."

"Considering you like Jisung, I'm gonna say no, but I'm not opposed."

-

a/n: idk where this is going, i'm making it up as i go