.six.

Minho POV

I woke up in the morning feeling cold, Jisung had left the bed. I looked at the time and realized I was late for practice. Why wouldn't he wake me up?

I ran to my room and got dressed, putting my shoes on as I ran out of the door. 

As I walked into the practice room everyone turned to look at me. "Where've you been?" Chan asked sternly. 

"I overslept. I forgot to set my alarm." I said, although I was tempted to blame Jisung. 

"We're taking a break, we're starting again in 5 minutes." Chan said.

"Hey, Jisung, can we talk?" 

He nodded and we walked out of the room. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked comfortable, I didn't want to disturb you."

"That's nice of you and all but next time, wake me up."

"Next time?" He laughed.

I cheeks turned red. "Shut up, yes, next time."

"Minho?" 

"Yeah?"

"What are we? I didn't even think I liked men till last night... maybe I don't, maybe I was just craving attention..."

Instead of answering I pulled him in for a kiss, which he didn't reject. 

"How did that make you feel?" I asked.

"I don't know... good?" 

I laughed. "I think you do like men, Jisung."

"Fine, but I don't want anyone to know yet. You know how bad it would be if the whole world found out?"

"They won't. And if they did find out, and they hate us, they're just homophobic assholes. So we don't need to care what they think."

"...Let's get back to practice."

I knew that he was scared, and that he wasn't really sure about his feelings for me. I knew that I should let him think for a while. But I didn't want to. I wanted to kiss him, cuddle him, do anything with him. Feelings are so stupid and cringey.

We went back to practice, we danced for around 4 more hours until finally stopping. We were all exhausted. 

-

hey, i updated