.two.

Minho POV

I laid in bed waiting for my alarm to go off. There was no point in getting up before it and I didn't want to turn it off. 

I wish I had slept. But that nightmare fucked up my sleep schedule. 

*beep beep beep*

I hit the alarm to make it stop and slowly rose from the bed. I had a migraine. As I walked into the kitchen for the medicine Jisung also walked in. 

I mean, everyone was in there I just cared more that I saw Jisung. He is, in fact, alive. 

I reached for the knockoff excedrin but Chan grabbed my arm.

"What?"

"Eat something first."

I rolled my eyes at him and opened the fridge for some yogurt instead. I sat on the counter slowly eating my yogurt. Yogurt is so fucking good, it's underrated. 

I noticed Jisung staring at me.

"What are you looking at?"

"Sorry I blanked out." He giggled. I love his laugh so much.

Wait. Fuck I think I just figured it out. I like Jisung. That's why all these shit feelings keep happening. I knew I was gay but Jisung?! He's my bandmate. Number one rule, don't date within the band. Everyone knows that. 

"You okay, Min?" Chan asked and I snapped out of my thoughts. I realized I had been staring at the wall with a spoonful of yogurt in my mouth.

I swallowed it before saying "Y-yeah, just tired. I didn't sleep last night."

"Is something bothering you?" He asked and I just shook my head.

I threw away my trash and took some medicine. I knew that Chan was worried about me but when is he not. 

We do have a schedule today, we have an english interview and then practice. Which means today was not the perfect day for sulking. 

I got dressed and fixed my hair. We are supposed to leave at 11am, its 10:55am. I heard Chan doing the classic of walking through the apartment and knocking on everyones doors yelling at us to be ready. 

I walked out of my room. At the same time as Jisung. We slightly bumped into each other, which caused awkward laughter. 

I can't stop thinking about last night. That hug. I never hug anyone like that.

-