.eleven.

Minho POV

Jisung and I fell asleep together in his bed, me holding him tightly. I completely understand why he would do it, but I want to know how I can make it better.

And then a great idea came to mind. Tattoos. We should go get tattoos, not matching or anything, but tattoos.

When Jisung woke up in the morning I immediately asked him.

"Ji, do you wanna go get a tattoo with me?"

"What?" He asked groggily.

"Let's get tattoos."

"Right now?" He asked covering his face with his pillow.

"Yes. Or in like an hour." I was eager.

"You know Chan will kill us, right?"

"Not if we get cool tattoos. Small ones."

"Fine. But I don't know what I want."

"I know what I want. A snake. No meaning behind it, I just like snakes."

Jisung giggled. "Okay then I should get a squirrel, maybe an acorn."

"You should! I'm serious about this."

"Give me a minute to think. I just woke up."

"Fine, fine. I'll leave you alone."

I began to get out of the bed but Jisung grabbed my arm.

"Wait. Help me up." He pouted.

He was so cute. I helped him sit up and get out of the bed. I ruffled his hair and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Alright, do you know a good tattoo shop?"

"Nope. Let's just hope google reviews are on our side."

"Minho... I'm not trying to get a crappy tattoo and then I have to pay to get it removed and then there's a scar."

"Okay okay. Who has tattoos.... ah! Chaeyoung."

"She's probably busy."

"Calm down I'm just gonna text her and see what place she goes."

I pulled out my phone and found her contact, quickly texting her.

To our surprise she responded almost immediately.

"She goes to Soul Tattoos and Piercings, we can walk there."

"Alright, I trust her judgment. But I need to shower first."

"Ooh! Can I join?"

"What are you? A puppy?"

I nodded.

"Yes, you can join. But we're just showering! Don't try anything."

"Fine."

-

After our shower we got dressed, wearing shorts and short sleeves, as we didn't know where we were getting them yet.

I was thinking on my forearm. Just a cute little snake going towards my hand.

We began our walk to the tattoo parlor. We decided to hold hands, even though it could be risky. But our faces were covered.

We walked in, being very out of place. Everyone else there was covered in tattoos.

"Hey, welcome to Soul, what can I do for you today?" A nice woman asked us.

"Um, we are both getting our first tattoo." I said.

"Ooh, fun. I love doing first tattoos, there's so much blank space. Alright..." She rummaged around a drawer, pulling out two clip boards and clipping papers to them. "Here you go. Just fill these out, oh, and I need to see IDs which means I'll have to see your faces, sorry about that."

"That's alright." I said, taking out my ID and pulling down my mask. Jisung did the same.

"I know you're celebrities, but don't worry, I won't tell." 

We walked over to the waiting area and started filling out the forms. After about 5 minutes we handed them back to the woman. 

"Alright, everyone else is booked today so I'm gonna do you two one at a time, is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

She led us over to the chairs. "Who's going first?"

I looked at Jisung and he shook his head, I laughed. "I guess I'll go first." 

I got into the chair and began telling the woman what I wanted and where. Since we were both getting small, easy to design tattoos, she just drew them right then. She decided to draw Jisung's too. 

After about 15 minutes she had placed the stencil and was ready to start. 

"Okay, are you ready? Don't flinch, I'm just gonna do a small line so you know what to expect."

"Go ahead." I wasn't scared, I have a pretty high pain tolerance and even if it hurt, I'm stubborn.

She slowly ran the tattoo gun along my arm, it wasn't bad. It just kinda stung. "How does it feel?" Jisung asked me.

"Not bad, just a little sting. Not any worse than getting a shot."

My tattoo took around 30 minutes, as it was just an outline. It looked exactly how I wanted. A small snake slithering towards my hand, no color or shading. 

Now it was Jisung's turn, he was nervous. He was getting a small squirrel on his ankle. I know that the ankle is pretty painful for a first tattoo but he wanted to be able to hide it easily. 

"Min... could I hold your hand?" Jisung asked.

I giggled. "Of course." I offered my hand and he took it happily. 

His tattoo took a little longer because it was a little more detailed. But it was still under an hour. It looked great, I'm glad that Chaeyoung answered. 

We walked home holding hands. It was a really good day, the best one I've had in awhile. 

-

minho's tattoo:
(minus some of the details)

minho's tattoo:(minus some of the details)

jisung's tattoo:
(also less detailed)

jisung's tattoo:(also less detailed)