.five.

Minho POV

It's night again. I don't wanna have that dream again but at the same time I do so that I have an excuse to sleep with Jisung.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard the faint sound of moans. Female moans. I swear to god if Changbin brought home another girl, I don't want to have to hear this.

I got out of my bed and left the apartment, taking the elevator to the roof. To my surprise I saw Jisung sitting there, on the edge. 

I walked up next to him and sat down. It was giving me major flashbacks to the dream. What if this was a dream?

"I'm guessing we're both out here for the same reason?" I laughed.

"Yeah... Changbin again." 

"Where does he even get the girls? Do you think he pays them?" 

We both laughed. After a brief moment of comfortable silence Jisung started to speak.

"I... um, actually really enjoying sleeping with you last night... it was very, um, comforting." He blushed like crazy, but so did I. 

He wasn't looking at me, he was staring off into the distance. I turned his face towards mine. I don't think my heart had even beat faster. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster. 

I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He didn't pull away but he didn't exactly kiss back. When I pulled away he turned away.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't help it, you're just so beautiful."

"No, it's okay... "

I put my arm around his shoulder.

"Was I your first kiss?"

He nodded, his face very red.

I think I am in love. 

-

We sat outside for several hours just talking and staring off in the distance. I'm not sure what we are now. Like are we together?

"So, now what?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to sleep with me?... Not sex!" He exclaimed after realizing how it sounded.

I laughed. "Of course."

We took the stairs back to the apartment. We quietly snuck through the house and entered his room. 

We quickly got into bed and started cuddling. He was so warm, so soft? He just felt so good in my arms. I think I just realized that sex isn't everything. Although it would be cool. 

-