.nine.

Minho POV

I honestly can't believe that actually happened. I never, ever, thought it would. I decided I needed to tell someone about it, I know that Jisung told me not to tell but I know that Chan doesn't really count.

I walked out of my room and over to Chans. I knocked on the door and didn't wait for a response before opening it. He was just laying in his bed with his headphones on. 

"Oh, hey, what's up?" He said, taking off his headphones.

"I want to talk to you about something, I can't tell anyone else. Could we go to the roof?"

"Um, sure."

We walked up to the roof. It's such a peaceful place. We sat next to each other on the edge. 

"Okay, what is it?"

"Jisung and I had sex."

He just stared at me in shock. 

"...How was it?" He laughed.

"Fucking awesome."

"We leave you two alone for what? 4 hours?" We laughed.

"It was the perfect opportunity. I just had too." 

"Damn, I was kinda looking forward to being friends with benefits again..."

"Go find someone else, honestly Hyunjin would probably do it, if you bought him unlimited iced americanos." We both laughed. 

"How does one just casually say 'hey wanna have sex, I'll buy you an americano.'" 

"Maybe that's a bad idea. I know who you actually want anyway..."

"Mate what? I don't like anyone."

"Bro... what are you trying to hide? We all know you like Felix, and I'm sorry that he'll never like you back. But you know he'll let you cuddle with him."

Chan blushed. "I don't want to be that close with him because it'll only make my feelings grow, I'm just gonna wait until my heart gives up."

I put my arm around his shoulders and he rested his head on my shoulder. I ruffled his damaged hair. Chan always says he doesn't like skinship, but he does, he's just shy. 

-

i lowkey hate this chapter but it's just a filler