.ten.

Minho POV

⚠️self harm⚠️

I knocked on Jisung's door, it was around midnight. I heard frantic shuffling and a 'just a minute' from him.

I was immediately worried. But I waited until he said I could come in.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said, sniffling.

His eyes were red, he had clearly been crying.

I sat down in the floor next to him, pulling him into a hug. My hand brushed against his thigh and I felt something wet. I looked at my hand to see blood.

Since he was wearing sweatpants I couldn't tell how bad the wound was.

"Jisung? Let me patch this up for you." I asked softly.

I knew that Jisung would go in and out of depression, but I thought he had stopped cutting. Of course I wasn't going to mention it, I know it only makes it worse.

He began to cry again. I wiped his tears and kissed him softly, hugging him again.

"It's okay, you're okay..." I whispered.

I helped him out of the floor and we went into his bathroom. He slowly took off his sweatpants, he was shaking so bad.

There were only a few cuts but they were pretty deep. I wet a washcloth and put soap on it, just to get rid of most of the blood.

"I'm sorry, this might hurt." I said as I put alcohol on the wounds. He winced in pain.

I put some neosporin on gauze pads before taping them on.

"Okay, you're all good. I'm sure they'll heal up just fine."

He hugged me tightly again.

"I love you, Minho..." He said nervously.

"I love you too, so much."

-

sorry that was so sad