Gifts Serenity has gotten people

Family
Dad
She had gotten her dad both a car and house. She surprised him with both in early 2020.

Sister
She gave her sister money to help raise her niece so she didn't suffer like they did.

Brother (Eldest)
Gave him money for his wedding as well as so he can have a fruitful life with his fiancée

Brother (Closest in age)
Got him a gaming set up, she made sure he had everything he needed. She also got him some expensive whiskey sets.

RME Girls
Selene
She paid for all the medical bills that her mother had. She even paid for Selene's youngest sibling (1999) to go to college.

Hazel
Got Hazel both Beyonce and Eminem's signature on their recent albums, as well as limited edition Moonmin merch.

Artemis
Pays for her youngest sibling's college and gives them an allowance for college.

Luna
Brought her to Disneyland for a week. It was just the two of them, Luna never had a vacation that was for her as her parents focused mainly on her younger siblings.

Jaehyun
She always gifts him meaningful things but got him a ring that is engraved with both their anniversary and the day they  met.

SHINee
She gave every single member a painting she made. It was of them but Jonghyun was looking over them. On the back of each there was things Jonghyun said about them to Serenity written on the back.