Never Anger Serenity

1. On a youtube channel, the creator made comments about the members of RME Girls. Nearly all the comments were negative remarks about their appearances. They called all members unattractive and fat. Once Serenity heard about this she simply posted about it on her social media, fans went to work on ruining the youtuber.

2. A foreign talk show was discussing the other halfs of famous celebrities. The hosts started talking badly about Jaehyun, even talking badly about NCT and that he is just using Serenity. This show is no longer around.

3. On more then one occassion VLives and videos have to be cut by Serenity's manager. If Serenity gets angered over people dragging other idols she will start cursing the person out and will need to punch something.

4. When Serenity was with the cast of Why Not- The Dancer some other dancers spoke badly about Eunhyuk, Gikwang and Taemin thinking no one understood English. It was only when they talked about Jisung that Serenity called them out, almost getting ready to fight them but was held back by Taemin.

5. There are two sides to Serenity's anger: The cursing and phsyically fighting side or the silent cold judgement side. Everyone who knows Serenity is that you never want the silent and cold type of anger as it is a lot more terrifying which reminds everyone that Serenity has been voted the most scariest member of RME Girls.

6. A quick when to calm an angry Serenity is Jaehyun. During a talk show NCT127 and Serenity were guests. The hosts were angering Serenity with their questions and comments but she kept quiet because of Jaehyun resting a hand on her thigh. When he noticed she was getting more angry he took her hand while whispering in her ear. It was a shock to everyone how easy he was able to calm her and keep her calm.