Authors Note

I don't like doing a part for just a Aithors Note but I feel I need to address somethings

Firstly I see all comments on my stories. I actually take time to read them and they make my day. Though when you start to argue or fight with each other it makes me wonder a lot of things. If you read any of my stories you should respect each others opinions even if you don't agree with them.

Secondly THIS IS A FANFICTION, if I say that someone was bad or a 'villain' or evil it has nothing to do with who they are in real life. If rumours have been cleared up about someone then thats good but they can be anything in a fanfiction. Sometimes stories need a 'villain'

Lastly I want this book and all my other ones to be an escape for everyone. I know we all wish we could be idols or even meet the idols we stan but that can be hard because of real life. We should respect each others opinions on everything, sometimes we won't agree with each but thats fine.

I don't like seeing any of you fighting or arguing with each other in the comments as it could hurt/upset/anger someone. I've been wanting to bring these points up for awhile but I've been busy with life.

Also for the week of the 18th-26th of August I will not be updating as I will have no internet.