⌨︎𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛⌨︎

The black-haired man was in his apartments in front of his computer, doing the late homework he had because only he had thought to leave it until the last moment and now he would have to stay awake for it

-I don't understand why they give so much homework,- he complained, -as if they taught so well.

He sighed leaning back in the chair, he had already worked 10 minutes so he deserved a 1 hour break. Just as he was about to get up from the table, the ringing sound from his computer started to play, it was Seraphina so he sat back down and answered the video call.

"Hello Sera.

-Hi John, what are you doing?

-The damned task that never seems to end,-he answered somewhat tiredly. -What about you?

-I'm writing the letter to my secret friend,- she speak, lowering her eyes since she was still writing, -Have you already done it?

-Nah, I think I'll do it tomorrow,-he answered with a very relaxed tone, letting himself fall into the chair.

-John.

-Yes Sera?

-Tomorrow the first letter is due.

The black-haired man suddenly got up in surprise, he thought it was a joke but the face of the opposite did not lie.

-Ah damn!-He stood up going to look for the materials to make the letter, once he found them he returned to the table.

Do you know what you are going to write?

-No, I'll write anything so they don't say it's missing.

-John don't be lazy

-Okay, okay,- he said, rolling his eyes. "What can I write to them?-

-I don't know, it's your letter, not mine,- she answered, shrugging.

Sigh.-Give me ideas, what did you write to him?

-Mmmmm... Why don't you write him some questions? Like "What's your favorite color?" something like that, I didn't run out of ideas.

-Hmm... I like it, I think I know what to write.- He commented starting to write on the paper.

-When you finish, read it to me so I can correct you,- added the blue-eyed girl.

-Only if you read me yours,- I argue.

-In that case, you can keep it.

The dark-haired man laughed and began to tease her while she was simply a little embarrassed, although she laughed with him, they continued like this for the rest of the afternoon.

The next day the jet entered the school yawning while at the same time scratching his neck. He had arrived early so he directly went to his living room and lay down on the bench since he was tired, just as he was going to get some sleep, Seraphina stung his cheek.

-Good morning- she croon.

-Let me sleep, I couldn't for most of the night- he complained, turning his head to the other side.

-Oh, what a mood,-he answered. -Have you already delivered your letter?-

-Ah how the fuck with that- I take her backpack and look in it until I find the letter, then he stood up.-I'm going to deliver it.

He mentioned that after leaving the room he could hear a little of the laughter of the dark-haired girl, she shook her head and dedicated herself to looking for that lucky locker in the empty corridors, luckily for her... she was not on the same floor so one had to go by one until he finally found it on the ground floor of the school.

-Let's get this over with,-he said to himself.

He passed the letter through the slots that the locker had, until he saw that it entered completely, he smiled and headed back to his classroom. However as he reached the corner of the stairs he collided with someone.

-Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going, I was- - he didn't finish the sentence when he saw who was, Arlo.-Oh it's you, watch where you're walking.

He added before running up the stairs to his class, the blonde had been confused by it but also a little upset that he had run into that idiot. He sighed and continued on his way to his locker since he had forgotten his social book.

 He sighed and continued on his way to his locker since he had forgotten his social book